AKV May Activities List?

cgattis

DIS Veteran
Is there anyone there now who can post the resort activities sheet for May? Or for this week, if they're weekly instead...?

Bump!! Appleorchard, now that you're there, could you post the list?? Thanks!!

I can in a minute. i have to go find it on the kitchen table of our villa. we are not very neat :rotfl2:

not the best images, but i just took pictures with my phone.

30241oj.jpg

3345g5t.jpg

16li8hj.jpg

2znst9y.jpg

Thanks so much for taking time to post!! Can't really see the times on my mobile; have to look on my computer tomorrow. Can't wait to see what we have to look forward to!!!

Thanks so much for taking time to post!! Can't really see the times on my mobile; have to look on my computer tomorrow. Can't wait to see what we have to look forward to!!!

If any of them still are hard to read on your computer, let me know. I can always try to take a better picture when we get back from DHS later today.

The images are also reading small on my desktop. When you get a moment (and if you don't mind) could you please post larger images? Thank you in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter