AKV room types: "ded standard"?

gkrykewy

TTA PeopleMover Fan Club President
We have two separate weeks reserved in standard view studios at AKV: one in September 07, and one in March 08. In our reservation list online, the first reads as "Studio Std View Jambo", and the second as "Ded Studio Std View Jambo".

Does anyone have any clue what the "ded" might mean?

I'm assuming the 'ded' means dedicated. It looks like AKV is distinguishing between dedicated and lock-off studios. I was under the inpression they didn't do that at the other resorts, but we have never stayed in a studio so don't really know.

AKV will sure have a lot of room types! 17 in the lodge and 11 in the new building??? that's 28 room types!!?!! WOW! We should be nice to the CM's when we are calling for AKV!

I'm not sure, but I think the dedicated studios are a bit different layout and are certainly a different size than the lock off units.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter