AKV Savannah question

MarineFam

Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...
Was looking to take a trip and getting a Studio but wanted a Savannah view. I saw that it wasn't much more for Concierge Club level. My question is that if I do get the Concierge will it also have a Savannah view too? Do all Concierge level have Savannah views? Thanks. So excited about planning our first trip to our home resort....:cool1:

Three of the 5 Concierge Level 2-bedroom Lock-offs (1-bedroom & Studio w/interior connecting door) overlook the Sunset Savanna, the other two overlook the Uzima Pool.

The views from DVC CL are the worse at AKV. If you want a good savanna view, don't book CL.

:earsboy: Bill

The views from DVC CL are the worse at AKV. If you want a good savanna view, don't book CL.

:earsboy: Bill

That's too bad. I was hoping it would be a good view. Wanted to do it for my wife for our first trip. Thought it would be nice.

In case you are still considering it, be aware that club level studios are seldom available unless you book exactly 11 months out at 8 a.m. on line.

Maybe off topic but do you feel the CL is worth the extra points?

With CL stay you get daily full cleaning, turn down service, access to the lounge, ability to book Sunrise or Sunset Safari. And assistance from Concierge staff if you need it. But they might not be able to get you those hard to get ADRs.

With CL stay you get daily full cleaning, turn down service, access to the lounge, ability to book Sunrise or Sunset Safari. And assistance from Concierge staff if you need it. But they might not be able to get you those hard to get ADRs.

Only the Sunrise Safari is exclusive to AKL/AKV Concierge Level Guests. All AKL/AKV Resort Guests can book the Wanyama (Sunset) Safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter