• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

All Creatures Great and Small on PBS

Thanks for the reminder! I already have the DVR set up to record Around the World in 80 Days, I will add All Creatures as well.

While I have watched several episodes, I have to say that I don't really care for it.

As a huge fan of the books, I don't like all the deviations in this series. I don't think it's faithful to Herriot's books.

Still love the original series from the 70's.

While I have watched several episodes, I have to say that I don't really care for it.

As a huge fan of the books, I don't like all the deviations in this series. I don't think it's faithful to Herriot's books.

Still love the original series from the 70's.
That’s funny! Also a huge fan of the books, but love this series! Could never really get into the BBC series.

Shoot, missed it. Will watch online. Had to tell DD23 just now so she can too- she loves it, deviations and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter