**All gone, Mods please close **Room Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

got2travel

Disney lover
I've got tons of room codes from old DL quests.

I am giving these away for free since there is no reason to hang on to them anymore.

Only 1 room per person.

updated numbers:

Jungle Cruise - all gone - sorry
High School Musical Gym - all gone
Animal Kingdom Safari - all gone - sorry
Pirate Fortress - all gone - sorry

Well it's been fun but all my rooms are gone now. Hope you all enjoy them.

This is amazing, I've been seeing everyone give up codes. I'm actually collecting rooms, so it's nice to see I can add more!
May I please have jungle cruise? Thanks. =)

I am in need of an animal kingdom room
Sounds funny but I am trying to recreate my old avatar's rooms on my avatar that I use now all the time (this is a just in case we go to pay to play and I keep Nightmaretime).
I do not have 1 of those on Nightmare to recreate Dream's Its Not Easy Being Green room (which was a gift from a friend when I got my green car.) :(

If it is ok, I would love that room
TYVM for your kindness

Wow, how sweet of you :) These were some hard to get rooms. If you have an extra Jungle Cruise may I have one?

I am in need of an animal kingdom room
Sounds funny but I am trying to recreate my old avatar's rooms on my avatar that I use now all the time (this is a just in case we go to pay to play and I keep Nightmaretime).
I do not have 1 of those on Nightmare to recreate Dream's Its Not Easy Being Green room (which was a gift from a friend when I got my green car.) :(

If it is ok, I would love that room
TYVM for your kindness

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter