All it takes is faith & trust...and a suitcase full of sparkly dresses FINISHED.

I really do think kyra should get a modeling job for Disney you should send the photos to them honest:wizard:

Thankyou to everyone for such lovely comments about DD, if she ever reads this im sure her head will get inflated :lmao:

Getting ready to post day 3 soon.

Emma your tr just keeps getting better and better :banana: Another great day with amazing photos, Kyra is so beautiful. I love her Ariel dress, it is so pretty ! I'm loving that she has taken Daisy along, my dd would probably lose her ! I'm also really impressed with the face painting, it's a shame it's not what you asked for but it's still really pretty ... how difficult was it to remove ? can't wait for some more, hopefully the heated arguement was just a blip on what looks to be a fab holiday :)

Emma your tr just keeps getting better and better :banana: Another great day with amazing photos, Kyra is so beautiful. I love her Ariel dress, it is so pretty ! I'm loving that she has taken Daisy along, my dd would probably lose her ! I'm also really impressed with the face painting, it's a shame it's not what you asked for but it's still really pretty ... how difficult was it to remove ? can't wait for some more, hopefully the heated arguement was just a blip on what looks to be a fab holiday :)

The face painting came off really easily in the bath, the glitter took a wee bit longer...It was a shame to wash it off at the end of the day though, kinda felt to me a waste of 8 euros....buts that only because im a scrooge :rotfl:

lol @ bad mummy - i did that with the boys at easter, and cay clung to me and was sobbing and shaking - i think they whole of the 'lift' thought i was soooooooo horrible - he wudnt go near the ride again after (although hed loved it first time!!) my diff is he doesnt speak, so i can get away with pretending i dont understand (very bad mummy)

love the face paint and how lovely to see a friend in the parade :goodvibes loving the princess pose from kyra - does she practise it much?? lol

lets get to the argument bit..............yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol

Just caught up Emma, fantastic report, really enjoying it. Kyra definately rivals Evie as cutest child in DLP!! ;););););)

lets get to the argument bit..............yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol

:rotfl2::rotfl2: I just watched the video back of me filming while arguing, you can barely hear the parade over us :lmao::lmao:

Just caught up Emma, fantastic report, really enjoying it. Kyra definately rivals Evie as cutest child in DLP!! ;););););)

Awwww! :goodvibes Evie is adorable though bless her.

i love it i cant wait for the next part. i love the ariel dress its so cute.

so about this argument eh ROFL!!!!

Just caught up with this, great trop report and beautiful pictures, Kyra is gorgeous! Love the Jasmine picture, can't wait to read on!

another great update emma. ok ok i get the hint i will never see the video lol. how rude of that family. glad you stuck your ground.

So funny to see DD in your trip report!! Even funnier, you've got better photos of her than me! Still can't believe that they sat us together - LOL! :goodvibes

We didn't get much value out of our vouchers either as DD wasn't eating and got bored before we'd eaten our moneysworth!! :lmao:

ok, i too admit defeat over the video lol

but............. i honestly cant believe them!!! i mean, y did they think u shud be moved????????????? thats just so **************** and so glad the cm was havin none of it too - well done on standing ur ground!! i usually develop very sharp elbows in that situation ;)

loving the pics tho..... more more more lol

Been checking constantly for your next update :lmao: Really enjoy reading them.

About five years ago we had waited for the parade for an hour in extreme heat and had sat down until the parade started, eight of us. When it started we all got up and the people behind went nuts (all adults) :lmao: Trouble is they were not english so had no idea what was going on, even had to get the CM involved who basically told them to back off - not very disneylike .... the trouble was would you believe it she was staying at our hotel and the next day at breakfast she was sat at the next table :sad2:

Sadly this family spoke good English, except when it came to being rude during the whole parade, luckily i have the parade music to dubb over there annoying voices.

I'm just uploading a video to youtube that i edited to a few high moments of the trip, i possibly could of edited it better but i gave up as i hate windows movie maker, plus i had far too many clips to edit into a 3 and a half minute song :lmao:

Will post the link to the video once its on youtube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter