All LegoLand coupons gone but one!!!

Thanks for the memory bump!!

The dollar left me with a bit of change, so no worries there!!

Have fun! AMY

Hi! Saw your posts! We are planning to go to Legoland in about 2 weeks - any chance that you have 2 coupons left? This is really nice of you! If you do, could you please PM me with your address, because I'm a new poster.
Thanks so much!!

Hi! Saw your posts! We are planning to go to Legoland in about 2 weeks - any chance that you have 2 coupons left? This is really nice of you! If you do, could you please PM me with your address, because I'm a new poster.
Thanks so much!!

I do, and I will send you a PM!!

Uh, oh!! I just tried to PM you and it wouldn't allow me to. Have you disabled your PM receiving? Or do you now need a certain number of posts to get PMs? I am not willing to post my email or address on a public forum so I guess you need to get posting to be able to PM!!! So, hop to, get chatty and then PM me!! I will then give you my address to send your SASE!

Michelle,
I received your SASE, but you didn't include your username and number of coupons you wanted!! I have kept seriously crummy records...so I don't have a clue who you are!!! If you read this, let me know!! Otherwise, I will just "guess" how many you need!! :confused3

AMY

I still can't PM you...don't know what is the issue!!! I will check back later, but your best bets are either post a lot, or make a junk email for this purpose only, and I can send my address to it.

I'll check back later today!!

AMY

I think I set it right this time. Sorry - I'm new at this! Thanks for your patience and persistence!

Hi Amy-
Would you mind if I passed your address to a friend who is also going to Legoland over the summer. She would prob. need 3 coupons. Or would you prefer that she register for the board too.
Either way thanks!
MoreFunMom

Hi Amy-
Would you mind if I passed your address to a friend who is also going to Legoland over the summer. She would prob. need 3 coupons. Or would you prefer that she register for the board too.
Either way thanks!
MoreFunMom

I have no preference, if you'd like, you can add the number she needs to your tally when you ask for coupons. Or she can send an envelope with number she needs. I would recommend sooner than later!!

I am getting a little low. Not super low, but down to about 30, so I am going to have to start keeping better records!! I can always go to DQ and see if they have more. I am sure my DD8 will be totally willing to go with me!!!:) :)

AMY

Did you get my SASE yet? I mailed it about last Monday so maybe not yet, but hopefully soon!

I would like to get a coupon if you still have them. I can't PM yet. Could you send me your info?

Thanks,
Ilana

Did you get my SASE yet? I mailed it about last Monday so maybe not yet, but hopefully soon!

You should have already gotten it? I mailed it sometime last week. Sorry to be so slow to respond. Busy life we lead sometimes!!

I would like to get a coupon if you still have them. I can't PM yet. Could you send me your info?

Thanks,
Ilana

Check your PM!!!

AMY

Amy, I never sent our SASE because we decided we really wanted to have 2 days in Legoland. I found a deal that was $44 each for 2 day tickets and we went that route instead. Thank you so much for being willing to send out the coupons though. If you have any reserved for my family, feel free to give them to someone else now. Thanks again! :)

Amy, I never sent our SASE because we decided we really wanted to have 2 days in Legoland. I found a deal that was $44 each for 2 day tickets and we went that route instead. Thank you so much for being willing to send out the coupons though. If you have any reserved for my family, feel free to give them to someone else now. Thanks again! :)

Thank you for letting me know!! I hope you love LL!!

Hi Amy,

Wondered when you sent those tix as I have not yet received them...

I sent them out sometime in mid June, like around the 19th-20th. I have no idea why you wouldn't have received them yet, other than life happens. If you get your post count up to 10, you can PM me with your address and the number you need and I will just send them out again!! When are you going? Hope we are not cutting it too close. I can also send them to your hotel if you can give me that address and the day you are arriving to put on the envelope. (if it is too late to get an envelope to CA).

Let me know.

AMY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter