All those experiencing extremely cold weather repeat after me.....

Kteacher

<font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t
....... " I will never complain about hot weather again...":rolleyes:

I will never complain about hot weather again:D

I'd always rather be cold than hot. You can always put on more clothes, but there's only so many you can take off!!!:eek:

Actually, I am one of those strange ones who kind of likes the cold weather. I can stay warm in cold weather a lot easier than I can stay cool in hot weather!

Aw C'mon it isn't cold yet. It's only 12 degrees.

[Old Man Voice] When I was your age, I had to walk barefoot in -50 degree weather in six feet of snow. Uphills both ways.[/Old Man's Voice]

I figure If I could live through four Mid West winters.. I can live through anything..

I love HOT, I LOVE Summer, I go to Florida in August and LOVE it!

Jason, I'll help warm you up.;)

I was complaining about being hot last night, this morning I'm freezing. I just need to move to Hawaii or something.:p

I have only complained about hot weather once...when I was forced to have 40 people at my non-air conditioned house when it was 101 last summer. Thats about what it takes for me to complain about heat.
Bring it on!!!! :cool:

I will never complain about hot weather again......Until the first hot and hazy day above 85;)

I will never complain about hot weather again (at least until it gets hot).

Boy, Disneydiane, you must be in heaven this week, it is COOOLLLDDDD this week!

Erika

For those of you in MA...last night during the weathercast the weatherman from Fox25 showed a montage of them complaining throughout the summer about the heat and whining about how they couldn't wait for it to get cooler (because we had a record number of 90+ degree days this past year).

It was actually pretty funny...kind of a be careful what you wish for moment. :)

Yes, must admit that I am one of those odd people who LOVE the cold... It also helps knowing that I will be in Disney in 10 days for my birthday weekend :) I would like a little reprieve in the warmth! :smooth:

I will "try" not to complain about hot weather again!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter