Allegiant CC Promo

neatokimmo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone flown allegiant recently? I know they were pushing the credit card when we flew last and I couldn’t remember the points offered. I think it was better than the normal deal? TY!

Or you could do sooo much better with many other credit cards... You're probably better off with something as simple as a wells fargo active cash 2% back on everything card with a $200 for $500 spend sign up bonus. If you're ready for an annual fee the Chase Sapphire Preferred has points that are worth $.01 per point in cash to your bank account or $.0125 when booking travel through their portal (or calling, to book allegiant flights you have to call to book).

If their card offered free checked baggage, I'd sign up right now. The card is not worth it especially with an annual fee. Read reviews of the card online

I just got off an Allegiant flight on Sunday night. First time using them and they weren’t that bad! The onboard offer was for 30,000 points after $1,000 spend. It has a $59 annual fee. It gives you free priority boarding and a complimentary drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter