Allergy Food Pictures

That dessert looks awesome! It looks like the Enjoy Life cookies and chocolate if I'm not mistaken. Yum :)

It sure does look like the two different styles of EL cookies and EL chocolate. Is that a creme brule with gummies on top? I've been thinking about eating at GG in an upcoming trip and this is definitely making me want to. If only it wasn't so hard to fit dinners in parks into my itinerary (it's got to do with how we tour; we're rarely in parks at dinner time).

Yes! They are Enjoy Life cookies and chocolate and that is a creme brule! Good eyes! Garden Grill has become a favorite of ours the past two trips. We don't have multiple foods allergies (only gluten) and we do it as a family so I think that helps the Chefs. The food there has been really good both times, the setting is fun and you get to see the characters. I would recommend it!

So glad I found this!

We don't have any allergies per say, but lots of sensitivities.

Between the 4 of us: Gluten, eggs, red dye, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, cauliflower, cow's milk (cheese & yogurt is ok), ranch and honey mustard dips and dressings. And when my Dad is with us, he has to eat low iron and has a severe shellfish allergy.

I'm so glad I found this because even with the reading/blogs, the list doesn't sound too appealing... photos,though.. .they definitely speak a lot louder (and yummier) than words!!

Can you tell me, though.. the Mickey Waffles... what are they made with?

Mickey waffles are made with Bob's Red Mill pancake/waffle mix and/or Namaste mix. Some places use one, some use the other, and some use a mixture.

Thank you for posting these! Now I'm hungry! I love seeing photos of food on here and then making ADRs knowing what I can have! Disney has the best allergy food. I love knowing I get safe food that's also delicious!

My favorite food on Disney property is the shrimp and grits at Olivia's!

Now I'm off to make ADRs!

Mickey waffles are made with Bob's Red Mill pancake/waffle mix and/or Namaste mix. Some places use one, some use the other, and some use a mixture.

Do you have to ask for those specifically or is that just what the use for Mickey waffles?

Sorry, I'll probably ask a few more questions... I've always been bad about just eating whatever I wanted as a 'treat' to myself at Disney and just tried to stay away from things I shouldn't eat without too much worry. Only thing we really had to watch last year was the shellfish and milk/ice cream.

Do you have to ask for those specifically or is that just what the use for Mickey waffles?

Sorry, I'll probably ask a few more questions... I've always been bad about just eating whatever I wanted as a 'treat' to myself at Disney and just tried to stay away from things I shouldn't eat without too much worry. Only thing we really had to watch last year was the shellfish and milk/ice cream.

These are what's used for the allergy waffles so yes you do have to ask specifically for allergy safe waffles. They're cooked on separate dedicated allergy waffle irons as well. The regular Mickey waffles have gluten and milk which you said are problems for your group so I was responding based on the assumption that you'd be asking for allergy waffles.

Feel free to ask whatever questions you think of.

So glad I found this!

We don't have any allergies per say, but lots of sensitivities.

Between the 4 of us: Gluten, eggs, red dye, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, cauliflower, cow's milk (cheese & yogurt is ok), ranch and honey mustard dips and dressings. And when my Dad is with us, he has to eat low iron and has a severe shellfish allergy.

I'm so glad I found this because even with the reading/blogs, the list doesn't sound too appealing... photos,though.. .they definitely speak a lot louder (and yummier) than words!!

Can you tell me, though.. the Mickey Waffles... what are they made with?

Like Clanmcculloch said, the allergy Mickey waffles are made with either Bob's Red Mill or Namaste (I've had both). According to the chef at Kona, different restaurants modify the other ingredients they add per se (he said some add honey to theirs). Kona for instance only uses Bob's Red Mill, rice milk and canola oil. That I know of, none of the restaurants put egg in them.

I will have pictures to add next month! We leave on December 25th and will be eating at:

Crystal Palace
The Plaza
50s Prime Time
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Sci Fi dine in
Rose and crown
1900 park fare
Liberty tree tavern
Pop century food court

And some CS meals.

All of my allergy pictures will be free of:
Peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, shellfish, wheat, oats, coconut, broccoli, sesame, sunflower seeds (I can tolerate sunflower oil....but not sunflower seeds or butter)

Some will also be soy and dairy free. I am not eating straight dairy and soy because of GI problems and some allergy-like symptoms (but all tests were negative)but i can have soy oil, soy lechitin and dairy in baked goods.

Also, the meals will be free of raw peaches, plums, nectarines, bananas, apples, melon, cherries, potato, carrots, celery, avocado, cucumber, zucchini, and tomato because I have oral allergy syndrome.

I'll also have to post pictures of my treats from sensitive sweets. It's a bakery near me that is free of gluten, nuts, eggs, soy and dairy (also completely vegan) and I'm going to be bringing bread, cookies, easy pops (kind of like cake push up pops) with me when we go because basically all treats are off limits at Disney.

I'm excited but soooooo nervous at the same time. I know how great Disney is about allergies (last time we went I was allergic to eggs, shellfish and peanuts) but my allergies are so extensive and the peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and shellfish are all anaphylaxis and cross contamination allergies so I'm a little nervous. I will just always make sure to be prepared. On my allergists advise I will have 4 epi pens, Benadryl, inhaler, Zantac and prednisone with me at all times.

I will have pictures to add next month! We leave on December 25th and will be eating at:

Crystal Palace
The Plaza
50s Prime Time
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Sci Fi dine in
Rose and crown
1900 park fare
Liberty tree tavern
Pop century food court

:cool1: :yay:

Crystal Palace
The Plaza
50s Prime Time
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Sci Fi dine in
Rose and crown
1900 park fare
Liberty tree tavern
Pop century food court

And some CS meals.

All of my allergy pictures will be free of:
Peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, shellfish, wheat, oats, coconut, broccoli, sesame, sunflower seeds (I can tolerate sunflower oil....but not sunflower seeds or butter)

Some will also be soy and dairy free. I am not eating straight dairy and soy because of GI problems and some allergy-like symptoms (but all tests were negative)but i can have soy oil, soy lechitin and dairy in baked goods.

Also, the meals will be free of raw peaches, plums, nectarines, bananas, apples, melon, cherries, potato, carrots, celery, avocado, cucumber, zucchini, and tomato because I have oral allergy syndrome.

I'll also have to post pictures of my treats from sensitive sweets. It's a bakery near me that is free of gluten, nuts, eggs, soy and dairy (also completely vegan) and I'm going to be bringing bread, cookies, easy pops (kind of like cake push up pops) with me when we go because basically all treats are off limits at Disney.

I'm excited but soooooo nervous at the same time. I know how great Disney is about allergies (last time we went I was allergic to eggs, shellfish and peanuts) but my allergies are so extensive and the peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and shellfish are all anaphylaxis and cross contamination allergies so I'm a little nervous. I will just always make sure to be prepared. On my allergists advise I will have 4 epi pens, Benadryl, inhaler, Zantac and prednisone with me at all times.

I have extensive allergies and sensitivities as well as crohn's (GI problems) and I will let you know that the chef at Plaza was awesome! She came out and went over EVERY ingredient and made so many changes for me that they usually don't, just bc she wanted me to be happy. I wish I would have remembered her name, she was so great to us. :)
Have a fun trip!!!:goodvibes

I'm loving all these pictures! I have Celiac Disease, my mom also has Celiac and is allergic to soy. She avoids all soy. My brother has a peanut allergy. Our trip is from December 23rd-January 2nd. We're on the deluxe dining plan and we'll be staying at Bay Lake Tower. I've never been good at taking pictures of our food, but I'll definitely try to take more pictures this time.

We'll be eating at:
MK Area:
Contempo Cafe (quick service at Contemporary Resort)
'Ohana-breakfast and dinner
Crystal Palace-breakfast and lunch
California Grill
Plaza
Chef Mickey's-breakfast and dinner
Be Our Guest-dinner
1900 Park Fare-breakfast and dinner
Tony's-lunch

AK Area:
Boma-dinner
Tusker House-breakfast

Epcot Area:
Le Cellier-lunch (and maybe dinner? We have a dinner reservation, but we're probably going to cancel it)
Biergarten-dinner
Princess Storybook Breakfast
Rose and Crown-lunch
Garden Grill

Hollywood Studios:
Mama Melrose-lunch
50s Prime Time-dinner

If you'd want to see food pictures from any of these specific meals, let me know and I'll do my best to make sure I get pictures of that meal for you! :)

These look absolutely delightful! My diet has changed significantly and any foods that have too much oil or grease or certain seasonings make me ill. I'll keep this bookmarked so when I go to these places, I can order them.

I'm loving all these pictures! I have Celiac Disease, my mom also has Celiac and is allergic to soy. She avoids all soy. My brother has a peanut allergy. Our trip is from December 23rd-January 2nd. We're on the deluxe dining plan and we'll be staying at Bay Lake Tower. I've never been good at taking pictures of our food, but I'll definitely try to take more pictures this time.

We'll be eating at:
MK Area:
Contempo Cafe (quick service at Contemporary Resort)
'Ohana-breakfast and dinner
Crystal Palace-breakfast and lunch
California Grill
Plaza
Chef Mickey's-breakfast and dinner
Be Our Guest-dinner
1900 Park Fare-breakfast and dinner
Tony's-lunch

AK Area:
Boma-dinner
Tusker House-breakfast

Epcot Area:
Le Cellier-lunch (and maybe dinner? We have a dinner reservation, but we're probably going to cancel it)
Biergarten-dinner
Princess Storybook Breakfast
Rose and Crown-lunch
Garden Grill

Hollywood Studios:
Mama Melrose-lunch
50s Prime Time-dinner

If you'd want to see food pictures from any of these specific meals, let me know and I'll do my best to make sure I get pictures of that meal for you! :)

YAYEE!!! :yay:

486335_4987929822424_1633437707_n.jpg

Picture of the Gluten Free Dessert we received at The Garden Grill! My kids felt like Royalty!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

This is amazing! We made a ressie here, but I've never been, so this makes me more excited about it!

I just finished a dining report of gluten/dairy//egg free (among other allergies) with lots of pictures. It's linked in my signature below.

Ok all you people that went over the holidays... I'm itching for some pictures!!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter