Alligators at OKW?

Another seacoaster yay! Yes we are heading to Disney tomorrow! :cheer2: Flying out of Manchester and it can't come soon enough! We're staying at BCV this trip. And I agree it's nice finding other Disers in the area. There's several from NH in the Mousejunkies FB group. It's free to join! :) Can never have too many Disney groups to participate in. ;) Talk soon! :thumbsup2

hope you enjoy your trip

What part of Dover do you live in? We live over by the ress. on rte 9

In nearly 13 years we've only seen one. That was on the bank between the canal and Penninsular. We probably would not have noticed it if it weren't for the CMs taking care of it.

Sorry, no picture, they are all scrap booked, however, we have seen a gator at OKW once.
Been to New Hampshire 40+ times and only seen a moose once!!! :) No picture of that, though.

che

:lmao: In all our 15+ trips I have never seen an alligator and really don't want to :scared1:

And in all our 100+ trips to NH/ME I have never seen a moose either.:confused:

I'm starting to think that all these critters are reserved for the locals only.
That way you can charge the tourists for the tours ie, gator tours in Florida and in northern New Hampshire and Maine they have moose tours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter