Alllrighty--Bring on your Disney Wedding ideas!!!!!

Gail-the wedding sounds lovely! I also love the ideas of having portraits done! Not sure if it will fit in our budget though...but I think it would be a wonderful sovie that wouldn't just get tossed in a drawer! I also am very interested in the illuminations desert party but again not sure if it could be in the budget along with our wedding dinner-we are paying for everything ourselves. Did they do just deserts or finger foods as well? Was it filling?
Pooh--How long was your illuminations cruise? I have the info somewhere but can't recall. How much of a drive around in the boat do they do before hand? If I remember you can bring your own beverages abourd right?
DisneyLisa---Your DD has the right idea!!! But yes a few years to go yet! Think of how much fun it would be to plan!

Grover in Winnipeg

:Pinkbounc

Hi Grover: It seems to me that we were picked up at about 8:20 from the docks at the Yacht Club. The driver actually drove us all around the lake pointing things out and talking to me about all these crazy internet people who book illuminations cruises! We must have driven around about 15 minutes or so before making our way over to EPCOT. You could bring your own drinks on board, although we didn't as we had just finished a huge dinner in France in EPCOT. BTW, I do remember it being very chilly that evening - we were there mid October - and we ended up running into a shop at the Yacht Club to buy sweatshirts for everyone to wear for the boat ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter