Allow myself to introduce...........Myself

Waycoolrob

Earning My Ears
We are appearantly the newsest members here. We bought our membership a few days ago, I figured I can't be a real DVC member without being a member of the Disboards. Unfourtanetly I am more of a lurker than a poster but you will hear from me with stupid questions and comments on post that boil the blood.
be safe everyone

Rob:firefight

Welcome home, Rob... no such thing as stupid questions here... Ok, yes there is, but typically your disfriends will treat you with care. Once in a while we have dis'rs with a hair trigger flamethrower.

congrats, enjoy the magic!

btw, anyone with Homer as their avatar is :thumbsup2

Welcome Home Rob

Welcome home, Rob... no such thing as stupid questions here... Ok, yes there is, but typically your disfriends will treat you with care. Once in a while we have dis'rs with a hair trigger flamethrower.

I love the way you put this !!:lmao:

Such topics include stuffing the rooms, smoking, "my resort it better than your resort" among others.

Welcome Home.

Welcome!

You'll find out a lot of information and advice here plus some laughs. Certain conversations require flameproof clothing.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your membership to the fullest! And as everyone else is so proudly proclaiming.... Welcome Home!:donald:

:welcome: Welcome Home, Welcome to the Dis and Welcome to the place that keeps up thinking of the Happiest Place on Earth!! Here's some Dixie Dust for you and your family pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I'm going to give you a welcome party, too....party:

Welcome home and to the DIS!:thumbsup2

Welcome Home!!!

As long as you don't stuff 8 people into a studio (and tell us about it) I'm sure you're get along fine on the DIS. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter