allseas.com vs. Dreams Unlimited

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
I know people have used DU and have had good luck. Has anybody used allseas.com (All Seasons Travel & Cruise, Jacksonville, FL)? What was your allseas.com experience?

Allseas seems to be several hundred dollars less for the same itinerary. What am I missing? How are they able to do that? Am I comparing apples to apples?

There was just recently a thread on this and just about everyone said that had very positive experiences with All Seasons....I think you would get the same service at both places...just check for price.

MJ

With all things being equal my ressie with All Seasons was over 600.00 cheaper. I believe they lay out a lot of money to buy larger blocks of rooms for future cruises, and pass on their savings. As the cruise date approaches, their prices seem more in line with all the other agencys.

Thank! I just read the long thread originally posted by mark & sandra. I had not seen it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter