Almost Done!!!

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Just found out that Disney approved our resale at BWV. We will probably close sometime next week. This is too much. We are going to close, and then immediately turn around and fly to WDW for an already planned vaca.

Too bad we cant take advantage of it immediately! But we are already planning next years trips!!!

Cant wait to go home to BWV in April '02!!!

You will find DVC a nice place to hang your hat. Congratulations!!

Welcome Home Neighbor! You'll love BWV! When I bought 2 years ago we already had a trip planned to Dixie Landings so I kept it and banked the points until the next year. I bought over the phone from direct from DVC and then took the BWV tour on that trip after I already bought. I had already stayed at OKW with a member friend and used her guide, so I met him then too. Kind of backwards, but it all worked out!:)

Congratulations!! and WELCOME HOME!

Now you can enjoy planning point usage years ahead!:D

Congratulations! We are still waiting to hear about our resale purchase at OKW. How long did it take for you to hear after you sent in your deposit? We are quite excited and can't wait to become members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter