Almost platinum and my husband's family sets up a MSC in 5 weeks. Any MSC people?

So how long are in line?

So shows are action not dialogue?

Could I still make my iced coffee and fruit flavored water on MSC?

Can I always get beverages they’re when open or only when I eat?
Taking on a few of your specific questions.

- My cruise was out of Miami and I dropped my DW and DS off for theirs at PC. We had two boarding sides to the terminal (East and West) in Miami. Our side was not busy at all but we were there fairly early since we flew in that morning of embarkation. On their cruise, we dropped off around lunch time so the "rush" was probably over but it didn't seem busy to me and they said it was not bad. It will probably depend on your actual arrival time on your experience. It does seem there is much less of the queue up to be first on board mentality than DCL.

- The shows that I watched (only 2) were completely in English. The announcements before (and throughout the day) were done by the CD, or staff, in multiple languages. Everything, including the daily announcements, was done in English, Italian, Spanish and usually German, and French.

- The beverage stations are listed as 24 hours. We walked through on occasions were the buffet was closed but they all seemed to be operating. I don't remember the exact selections since I only grabbed a coffee there once but I do know they had coffee, milk, water, ice, tea bags, and pretty sure they had some juices available.

1678628502107.png

So a little about what happened for those who offered help to my questions. I’m about 5hrs off the ship now and can tell you a few things.
8:30 dinner was just 15 minutes too late to get to the big parties they offered mid-ship. So to enjoy the adult entertainment see if you can get earlier.
I miss the Disney stars on the carpet I frequently went to the front of the ship when I needed the back.
The call center is full of hooey. Bring your curling iron, even though they tell you not to. And you CAN wear open toed shoes to dinner(it’s ann Italy thing), everyone did and I saw fancy flip flops too. You can bring an electric cord, for CPAP because it will not be confiscated.
The only two-outlet plug set is over the desk and too far from the nightstand by just a bit. I had a $30-refundable non-US but euro-extension cord loaned to me by customer service that I had to purchase an adapter to use from the gift shop down the way.

Dinner was always good, but Applebees and your local steak house both sell steak. You get what I mean right? I was kinda wondering though what was going on when he brought me 3 slices of seasoned butter for my Lobster (extra $20) when the menu said hot drawn butter. Think the guy thought I’d spread it in like I was making a peanut butter sandwich. We felt the assistant server might have a few cognitive problems so not going to cause a scene and made it seem like I was asking for melted butter as a special request. I have no poker face. Just none. And then he was spooning it over my lobster and I think my face showed I was surprised and he looked nervous so I just “thank you that’s perfect”. I will not get the academy award I’m sure, but I tried.
I really liked the bathroom tiny but but better than Disney in the inside rooms. Mirror, shower and sink. Just needed a slight better shelf unit. 2inchs wider and taller would have been my dream tiny house bathroom.

Overall, sorry you had this cruise? (Not by comparison to DCL, of course). Those who chose it - were they happy?

So sorry to hear about your CPAP extension cord issues. I take my extension cord on every cruise. I just pack it with my machine and it’s tubing and cord. I think it is just overlooked - if they even care. I don’t take one with a circuit breaker, but it does have a cube on the end with outlet holes and usb ports.
Overall just those it was just a few things that fell through the cracks are things can happen to the best lines. They maybe might have fewer if they had more employees and if I wasn’t on a spring break cruise.
For the price I paid it’s not a big deal. I went in knowing little things were going to go wrong. I paid $950 for two people over spring break. And the boat didn’t leak and I was fed it was a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter