Alright all you creative minds - I need you again

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
It's sort of hard to explain, but basically my boss has this clock with a marquee on it (that's the simplified explanation). Anyway, he doesn't know how to program the marquee, but I do!! :teeth:
Everyday he comes in to a new "message", but I've run out of good ideas. We've tried the "Tamie and Heidi are the best." "Give them a raise" routine. I've put our favorite restaurants up hoping the subliminal message would earn us a trip to one of them (no go). I've even tried the kind and sincere "Have a nice weekend" etc.....
I would try some "words of wisdom", but I can't think of any that are short enough.... to be effective, the message has to be around 1-7 words (give or take). Anything mischievious is welcome..... I'm a perfect angel of course, but Tamie is prone to mischief so I'm sure she'd welcome any of those messages. ;)

Any ideas? Where are all you troublemakers hiding?

My kids change the banner on my cell phone frquently. They have said things like, No soup for you, hey your hands are cold, let me out of here. Think like a talking clock.

Cold out today.
Where are your pants.
XYZ (examine your zipper)

Think like a kid.

Hmmmm, troublemakers? Whoever could she mean??? :confused: Let me mull this over and get back to you, OK?

Find one of those calander withclever little sayings for each day and type them in. You should be able to get one at 50% off at a book store right now.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter