Altered Binder Clips - Shipping Info # 97

Lisa

<font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p
The Swap Goddess has requested I do a new thread to officially start the altered binder clip sign up sheet, and I respectively will oblige. (after all if I don't she knows where I live, she'll drop her critters off at my house for lengths of time unknown).

The altered binder clip sign up is now active, will be until 9/15. After sign up, I will contact everyone with my address. The deadline to get the binder clips to me will be November 8th. That means I must have them without fail by that date. Include a postage tag (amount to be stated later when I figure out how much it will cost to mail eight binder clips). Failure to do so will result in above critters to be delivered to your house. :laughing:
Measurements for the paper 2 x 3 1/4 inches

Swap Goddess, did I forget anything?

Thanksgiving - 1 clip per person
Group A
1. Lisa - fall leaves
2. BAMB - scarecrow
3. L&Tmama - pumpkin or pie
4. PN96 - turkey ;)
5. Tinkerbean
6. MickeyTeacher
7. rlovew - fall vegetables
8. AWM - Family

Group B - Group to make eight, can be eight of all the same, or four one style, four another style. Each person in this group will still receive eight altered binder clips.

1. Disney_Rider - fall leaves
2. Tinkerbean
3. DownRiverMama - turkey
4. Rebecca

Christmas- 8 people 1 clip per person
Group A
1. Lisa - snowflakes
2. BAMB
3. L&Tmama - reindeer
4. PN96 - basket of ornaments
5. Tinkerbean
6. MickeyTeacher
7. rlovew
8. AWM - Holly

Group B - Group to make six altered binder clips
1. Disney_rider - snowflakes
2. MinnieGarden
3. Missesdisney
4. Tigger1221 - Santa hat
5. Tinkerbean
6. DownRiverMama - cookies

Disney- 8 people 1 clip per person
Group A
1. Lisa - mickey sillouettes
2. Disney_rider - Disney wording in cursive
3. rlovew
4. BAMB
5. MinnieGarden
6. MissesDisney
7. AWM - fab five or tink
8. DDavis

Group B - Group to make eight, can be eight of all the same, or four one style, four another style. Each person in this group will still receive eight altered binder clips.

1. Tigger1221 - Tigger or pooh
2. Tinkerbean
3. Mickster - Mickey
4. Rebecca

Lookin' good Miss Lisa!

I will run out today and grab some binder clips and get the measurements going.
We can work on them this weekend.

Hey, I tried to run for the hills when we were there last weekend but that darn husband of mine wouldn't run fast enough! The kids caught up! :rotfl2:

and I have no idea what my theme is, you ask to much of me! ;)

OK, I'm heading out to get 1 boy. LOL

Lisa,if you need any help Nancy and AWM can help you through. I'll be home in about 30 minutes.

Hmmmm can someone show me what one looks like all done and what size binder clips cause we have a ton of these in my supply closet at work.
Thanks

1334395.jpg

binder-

051908_01.jpg

2"

Those are awesome i wanna do some :)
I love Fall stuff so I"d like a spot in that group.
and I'll do some christmas ones with reindeers on them.
Could we do a group of disney themed ones so I could put it on my desk and put a pic in it from my vacation????:confused3

I'm game for Disney but this is Lisa's first hostessing job so I don't know how comfy she would be expanding, I wouldn't mind hosting a Disney one in conjunction. We can share postage since Lisa and I live so close. Let me talk to her.

I'm game for Disney but this is Lisa's first hostessing job so I don't know how comfy she would be expanding, I wouldn't mind hosting a Disney one in conjunction. We can share postage since Lisa and I live so close. Let me talk to her.

What the heck, I added the Disney category on. Might as well go into this full steam.

I am in for all three groups- Thanksgiving I will do fall vegetables. Christmas I don't know yet. Disney I am not sure either- I have to look at what I have around maybe Pooh and friends but I am not sure.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter