Am I loopy???

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
We have ressies for a water and electric site. What will be my loop choices??? What would you pick??

Your choices are loops 600-1300 or loops 1600-1900 if you have a pet.

Your loop choice will depend on what you want to be close to. Loops 1000, 1300 and 1600 are fairly close to the Meadow recreation area. If you want to be close to the marina then you would probably choose 700.

We stayed in the 1400 loop (preferred site) so I don't have any personal experience.

If you'd like a link to a map, let me know and I'll post it for you.

Have a great trip.

if you have water and electric only site (Partial Site) you will be in Loop 1500 or 2000, these are the only partial hook up loops, 1500 loop is closer to the action

You're right Scott. I guess that I assumed that they also had sewer. FW lists 2000 and 1500 as "tent" sites. Sorry for the confusion!

You never know where you will end up.

We paid for only a "tent" site, but when we got there, they placed us in a site that also had sewer hookups, and so we were in the 1000 loop. Great loop for it's proximity to the meadows trading post and campfire activities.

Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter