Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

I love the hair piece, it is the perfect size! It will look gorgeous.

I can't believe your aunt cced your parents, that's just childish on her part, she probably just upset because she can't go. That's how my aunt is being too she puts her head down like a child everytime my mom talks about my wedding. Let's just remember that we do not pick our family and for some strange reason we get stuck with them :rotfl: There were some times when I had wished we had just eloped, I still think that, but I like what your friend at work said, my mom would have been upset as well.

aww. see there's what makes it easier to deal with a bit of drama! what a nice thing for her to do!

It was so nice! I haven't even met his extended family yet as they live in Kansas!

It's beautiful, and looks even better on you! Good luck with all the family drama.
Thanks!

Your hairpiece is GORGEOUS, Mandy!!! :love: Just the right size, and looks amazing on you girl! Couldn't be any more perfect!
Thanks!! You guys are making me even more excited abou it.

I love the hair piece, it is the perfect size! It will look gorgeous.

I can't believe your aunt cced your parents, that's just childish on her part, she probably just upset because she can't go. That's how my aunt is being too she puts her head down like a child everytime my mom talks about my wedding. Let's just remember that we do not pick our family and for some strange reason we get stuck with them :rotfl: There were some times when I had wished we had just eloped, I still think that, but I like what your friend at work said, my mom would have been upset as well.

Lol that is so true! My immediate family is great but my extended family can be...well dramatic sometimes :rotfl: Grown women acting like babies!!:confused3

The hairpiece is beautiful. :goodvibes

I love the hairpiece . . . very glamorous!

The hair clip is Stunning!!! Looks gorgeous on you!! :cloud9:

Thanks girls!! The seller from Etsy is VIEMODERNE and she was great.

So Lauren and I are working on invitations tonight!! I can't wait to start putting them together. I am going to try and work on the wording today.

As you girls requested...crappy cell phone pic taken at work.

ry%3D400

ooo love the clip! And also I have that same 'Vision' poster hanging in my office :lovestruc

It doesn't seem you can have a wedding without some drama!

Lol I guess not. Luckily ours is pretty tame...more annoying then drama anyway.

SO Lauren and I worked very hard last night and are about halfway done with the invitations. All that's left is the wording on my 3 enclosure cards, but they are all measured (just samples are included so we knew where to measure).

We also didn't plan on actually putting them together so we learned we kneed a new paper cutter and different glue (you can see the bubble on the invitation)

Anyway, here they are!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Just caught up on the last 10 pages popcorn::

Great job on the invitations - they look awesome. Love the hair piece. I'm no help on the other accessories though, always find it hard to visualise how everything will look when put together!!

Love love the hair piece!! its perfect! and i really like the invitations, i love the wording you have for the RSVP's. it looks great!!

I love the invitations, they came out great!

A tip on the glue and what I used with mine, use a glue runner, at Michael's they have a brand called Therm O Web (it's the best value for the money) especially with a coupon, they have several other brands as well. They are kind of like those white out runners (if you know what I'm talking about). It was my best friend when I was making mine :goodvibes It does not leak through the paper and it is a quick bond, no mess, they are awesome.

Wow looking at those pictures of the invites really makes me want to go out and buy a new blade for my paper cutter! What an awful job it did! Oh well...I still love the way the invites are turning out:lovestruc I can't wait to keep working on them!

Invites look awesome!
I'd use double sided scotch tape to hold them together. I use it for scrapbooking and card making and it works great! Its relatively cheap too...Get it at BJ's or Sam's and it's even cheaper in the bigger packs! You only need a little at each corner and some in the center for good measure!

(I am also an owner of the Vision poster...I just don't have an office to put it in -yet :rotfl:)

Those came out awesome!! Good job ladies!
Thanks!

Just caught up on the last 10 pages popcorn::

Great job on the invitations - they look awesome. Love the hair piece. I'm no help on the other accessories though, always find it hard to visualise how everything will look when put together!!
Thank you!! I really love the hair piece.

Love love the hair piece!! its perfect! and i really like the invitations, i love the wording you have for the RSVP's. it looks great!!

Thank you!! The wording was "stolen" from another Disbride. I loved it!!

Your invites look great! You ladies did an amazing job!

Thanks!! We had fun doing it too!

I love the invitations, they came out great!

A tip on the glue and what I used with mine, use a glue runner, at Michael's they have a brand called Therm O Web (it's the best value for the money) especially with a coupon, they have several other brands as well. They are kind of like those white out runners (if you know what I'm talking about). It was my best friend when I was making mine :goodvibes It does not leak through the paper and it is a quick bond, no mess, they are awesome.
Oh thanks!! I will definitley try and get that. No mess is a good thing!!:goodvibes

BEAUTIFUL invitations! (And I have the "Vision" print in my office as well!)

Lol common theme... Thanks!!

Wow looking at those pictures of the invites really makes me want to go out and buy a new blade for my paper cutter! What an awful job it did! Oh well...I still love the way the invites are turning out:lovestruc I can't wait to keep working on them!

I bought a paper cutter last night!! We'll just have to get yours a new one and then we can start finishing!!

Invites look awesome!
I'd use double sided scotch tape to hold them together. I use it for scrapbooking and card making and it works great! Its relatively cheap too...Get it at BJ's or Sam's and it's even cheaper in the bigger packs! You only need a little at each corner and some in the center for good measure!

(I am also an owner of the Vision poster...I just don't have an office to put it in -yet :rotfl:)

Oh thanks for the tip! Another new product to try out! Does it really stick well enough??? And don't worry...you'll get an office soon (Or a cube like mine!)

So ladies we were at Walmart last night. Eric LOVES their golf shirts, and they are so inexpensive. He has one in practically every color :rotfl:
Anywhoo while I was keeping myself occupied I found the most perfect tie for him to wear to the wedding!!!

ry%3D400

I think we are going to get the Best Man an olive tie to go with Lauren's dress. I am so in love with this tie...it matches everything PERFECTLY!!!

Scotch double sided tape works really well. I've never had any problems with it~ :thumbsup2
Stay away from something called mono-adhesive. The paper layers (your white and green) will no hold together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter