Amanda & Mike’s PJ ~ SBP/Whitehall/ItalyWest 10/07/09 ~ Newsletters posted!

Before the wedding updates, a quick birthday TR - Saturday was my birthday so I had to go get my free $79 gift card so I could get some Mickey merch! Don't have photos of anything we bought yet though....So we went to MK and they are all decorated for fall! Yay!
100_3552.jpg

We actually got to ride Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain, Winnie the Pooh, and the Carousel of Progress with NO WAITS! I couldn't believe it wasn't crowded on a Saturday! Anyways this is what we ate for lunch (Chili Cheese Fries from Pecos Bills): :littleangel:
100_3557.jpg

I haven't been to MK in a really long time but now they have little computer stations where you put your order in and pay for it there instead of ordering in person with a CM. When we went to get our order the guy saw my birthday button and gave me a free chocolate chip cookie! :wizard:
100_3559.jpg

Later we got a Citrus Swirl (tastes just like a creamsicle): :love:
100_3560.jpg

Then we rode the monorail around for a while over to the Grand Floridian and looked in the store over there that has some wedding stuff. I forgot to take pics but there wasn't anything there that I haven't seen online already. They did have really pretty small paintings of the wedding paviliion that I would totally have bought if my ceremony was there!

Got my headband I will wear on the wedding day:
headband.jpg

No one was able to engrave my toasting flutes and since our wedding is next month I don't really want to order new ones (or pay for new ones) so I'm attempting to do get our names on there myself. This may not be the finalized version but it's all I've done so far. It's one of those letter packs that you can rub-on.
100_3562.jpg

Also got our MNSSHP tickets and changed our resort reservations! We will now be at the Boardwalk Villas, the Beach Club, then over to the Contemporary. We've never stayed on property before so we figure might as well spread ourselves around! I got a better deal using the "Fall annual passholders discount code" than using just the discount for the wedding rate so we figured we better take advantage!

That's all for now - up next, the dreaded BEO!

love the fall decorations at MK! I've only been in the summer, but it's my goal to visit for Halloween and Christmas one day.

Hope it works out with the flutes. I think even if you can't personalize them, they will still look very nice.

cute headband!

Amazing plans and newsletter - I can't wait to see the pictures from your Wedding and events. We are getting married 10-12-10 and I am debating between Whitehall and The Attic. Looking forward to seeing how the Whitehall Room looked for your event. Congrats!!!

I love how your wedding is turning out so far... from the newsletters to the dress, everything looks amazing! I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

I would love to see pictures of your wedding when you get the chance. We are also getting married at SBP. Hope you had a wonderful day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter