Ambassador Hotel-Help Needed

baler31

DIS Veteran
Last night I changed our Tokyo Hilton Bay reservation to 4 nights at the Ambassador. I reserved the room for 4 nights all in one room category. Our booking shows 4 nights and now the way it is showing up has me worried that we have to check in each and every day. Please tell me this is not the case or I need to switch back.

The other concern is the Hilton Tokyo was going to transfer our luggage to the Conrad for the rest of our stay and obviously Disney will not do this. I guess we will just take a taxi to Conrad with luggage as that is no more expensive than using a service.

I believe their system breaks down your reservation into every single night you book. Worse case scenario, have the CMs put your nights all into one reservation when you first check in. That's what they had to do with me when they saw I was booked at all 3 Disney resorts for 3 nights back to back.

So, you don't think we will need to check out each day and be effectively "homeless" Really considering switching back to Hilton. Ambassador was not our first choice but last minute we did not think we would get any Disney hotel. This week I have had availability pop up or Miracosta. If we have to check out each day I will just book one night there anyway.

Can anyone who has stayed multiple days in the same room category, confirm whether you have to check/in check/out each day ?

Obviously I don't know what you're seeing in your booking, but I've stayed at the Ambassador twice (multiple days in the same room category), and we certainly weren't required to check-in/check-out each day.

Obviously I don't know what you're seeing in your booking, but I've stayed at the Ambassador twice (multiple days in the same room category), and we certainly weren't required to check-in/check-out each day.

Thank you so much, that is exactly what I wanted to hear. I do know they break your reservation down differently....BUT the way they display it still made me pause and think.

Did you like the hotel ? We booked last minute and while this week things have opened up for 1 or 2 days at Miracosta and Disneyland, my DH is adamant about not changing rooms during our 4 nights here. We are already moving to the Conrad after and he would just prefer to stay there the entire time.

Did you like the hotel ? We booked last minute and while this week things have opened up for 1 or 2 days at Miracosta and Disneyland, my DH is adamant about not changing rooms during our 4 nights here. We are already moving to the Conrad after and he would just prefer to stay there the entire time.

We immensely enjoyed it - I would rank it above any of the U.S. Disney resorts, with the possible exception of the Grand Californian. Of course, that's not necessarily a criticism of the DLH or MiraCosta (we haven't stayed at them, but have visited them) - but it speaks to the overall quality of the Tokyo Disney Resort.

Since the issue often comes up, I note that I didn't feel the location was a disadvantage - the bus service was only slightly less frequent than the monorail, and in some ways more convenient (the monorail doesn't drop you at the front door of the DLH or MiraCosta). Plus it's only a 10-15 minute walk to either park. It offers as many if not more dining choices then the other hotels, and is literally next door to the Ikspiari shopping mall. It is true that many of the views are mediocre - but that's also true for half of the DLH.

Hi,
I wanna stay here at this hotel,
Do you know if breakfast is free of do you have to pay it ?
Thanks x

I live in Belgium so :)
So if i book a room say deluxe room is breakfeast free then or not ?
Cause when i go to paris you don't have to pay it if you're staying at a disneyhotel.

Mmmm i see...
I wanted breakfeast at Chef mickey butt the site said only for hotelguest (this is not free i know) so don't matter with room i take then :)

Thank you so much, that is exactly what I wanted to hear. I do know they break your reservation down differently....BUT the way they display it still made me pause and think.

When i booked the TDL hotel each night showed up individually. this was because some of the nights were more expensive and it was just nice to see how it was broken down.

So don't worry, you won't have to check out or in every day.

This was my booking email from November 2014

You can see the Monday night was more expensive than the rest.

booking.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter