American getting a Sim card in Europe?

Verizon has the $10 a day travel pass but they also have a monthly version. I think it's $100 for up to 30 days. So obviously, if you need it more than 10 days it's better to go with the monthly pass. And I feel I was able to get it for free during some promotion at one point so check that out too.

I look for Free Wi-Fi locations. I put a VPN (Surf Shark) on my phone for privacy (There is a fee).

Again, if I have it straight, WiFi is not using your data allowance; that only applies when your phone is connecting through cell towers.

I look up stuff ahead of time - either pre-vacation or at a hotel And use WiFi when in a dining establishment…Take screen shots if a lot of info.

Good luck and have a great vacation.

Last edited:
5 GB of high speed data. Then unlimited data at 256 kbps. Not really sure what that is.
Thats a bout a week of normal use at fast speeds......then they cap you off....so no music, no pictures, no video

if you dont stream while on cell...5 gigs should do you pretty well. but tick toc and fail book will cut into that 5gig quickly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter