American Girl Doll outlet coming to Hershey pa

570traveler

DIS Veteran
Just saw news that AG outlet will be opening in Hershey Pa at the outlets. Although my daughter has outgrown the dolls, I’ll be sure to check it out!

hahahaha there's nothing really budget about this is there? :D unless one is to say, "I spent my whole budget there."

I think AG has gone down hill since Mattel took it over. When it was owned by the creator, Pleasant Rowland, it was a much better product. Now, you walk into the store and there is a "Barbie" quality, especially to the clothing and accessories. Most things are now made out of plastic, the hotel suite comes to mind. Yuck! We have A LOT of AG in this house but it's of far better quality. I'm glad my daughter has grown out of the doll stage. As an adult, I used to collect AG, but sadly no more.

I was excited about the Vera Bradley, Kate Spade and Michael Kors outlets they added/are adding :)

I was excited about the Vera Bradley, Kate Spade and Michael Kors outlets they added/are adding :)

Yes me too. They really seem to be getting some new stores lately. I drop my husband off at Hollywood then I go shopping...so the more stores the better!

Yes me too. They really seem to be getting some new stores lately. I drop my husband off at Hollywood then I go shopping...so the more stores the better!
Funny, I typically leave my boys at Hersheypark for a couple of hours of shopping since we have season passes :) They’re usually so busy playing games so they don’t even miss me.

My youngest daughter is very excited about this. Didn't realize they are getting a Vera Bradley outlet there too!

My youngest daughter is very excited about this. Didn't realize they are getting a Vera Bradley outlet there too!
Yep, it opened in May. It's in the Polo Factory Store section. I went Memorial Day weekend and it was crazy crowded in there but the prices were very reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter