Ami's Father-in-Law

Thanks Amanda!

Ami, I can't even Imagine how hard this must be! Hopefully your family can take comfort that they are together with god.

Ami-

I'm so sorry, God is our comforter in the time of sorrow, may they both rest in peace now. You and your family are in our prayers. :grouphug:

So sorry for your loss, Ami. More thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Amanda ~ thank you for sending the flowers.

Ami,
So sorry to hear about your losses. You and your family are in my
thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Ami I am so sorry to hear about both deaths....what a difficult time! My prayers go out to you and yours!! <>< Janet

Ami,

Sorry to hear about your losses. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Ami - I'm sorry to hear of your losses and will pray for you and your family. I hope you find comfort in friends and family during this time.

Amanda, thank you so much for sending the flowers!

Ami,
We are so sorry for the your loss. We can only imagine how difficult such a loss can be, and hope and pray for the family to get thru this time. Our thoughts are with you.

Ami,
I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Cindy

Goodness gracious guys! I just found this thread (Haven't had much time to get on lately), and I am so .....just moved beyond words! You all are incredible people! Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts!

Amanda~Thank you for sending flowers!!!!! I haven't seen them yet, but I can't wait! You are so thoughtful! Also, the link! I had no idea there was a guestbook! I'll check it out and make sure my MIL knows about it!

It has been an extremely difficult weekend, to say the least. However, in times like this, you realize how much love you've got. There has been an endless supply of food and visitors in this home. I volunteered to be the thank you note writer~ I didn't know how busy I'd be ! Between that and having the title of bar wench, I haven't had a spare moment, lol.

We lost two of the most incredible men on this earth. It won't be the same without them. We are having both funerals tomorrow. Please continue with prayers....just so we can get through the day.

I can't write any more about it right now. Maybe later.

But....thank you all. SO much. You have no idea.

Keep your head up Ami........ I'll even give you the most hated smiley on earth.

:goodvibes

There, I did it...... ouch that hurt.

Just don't tell anyone. It will hurt my street cred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter