Amy & Jeff: 10/24/11 20th Anniv. Vow Renewal **8/4 - We surrender!**

I'm sorry to hear about all you are going through, Amy. :hug: I was really rooting for you! I hope things go well for you and your family. I also hope you will be able to wear that dress sooner than you think! ;) Best wishes. :flower3:

I'm really sorry to hear that Amy! :hug: I hope everything can get sorted out and that you and your husband can celebrate by having the VR that you deserve. Remember, everything happens for a reason...even though those reasons may not be obvious right at this moment. You will get your special day someday (hopefully soon) and it will be awesome! Hopefully you will stick around to give us crazy brides some advice every now and then. Best of luck!

Oh my sweet Amy - This is very sad news!!! I am so sorry that you have had to come to this decision but realize that you have to go with what feels right for you. I know that things have not been easy for you lately and there have been many disappointments along the planning road and I respect and understand your painful decision!!
I hope that you will be able to have your dream VR another time. I am sure I will still be here when you do!!!
Please re-assure me that you will not disappear completely!!! I would so miss your company and would love to have your valued opinion of my TTD photos when I come to post them soon. God bless you, Jeff and Trav.

Thanks, ladies. I am a little sad this morning as I've been cancelling everything, but starting over fresh in a few months or so is the best thing. And I will definitely not be leaving the boards -- I still want to follow everyone's plans and Joanne, you know I wait for each and every installment of your report!! :goodvibes

oh no :( i just caught up... and i'm so sorry!! sometimes it really isn't worth the dramatics that come along with something that should be so happy. i hope to read a PJ for a 25 year renewal for you!! be strong as i know canceling everything will be very difficult for you.

lots of hugs :hug:

oh no :( i just caught up... and i'm so sorry!! sometimes it really isn't worth the dramatics that come along with something that should be so happy. i hope to read a PJ for a 25 year renewal for you!! be strong as i know canceling everything will be very difficult for you.

lots of hugs :hug:

Thanks, Deena. :goodvibes I'm still gonna be following your PJ, especially since your wedding is now so close! :yay:

Well, in a move that will surprise -- I'm sure -- no one, we have decided to cancel our VR and trip. The family situation with the pending divorce of my parents and some other issues going on have made planning this VR feel like our wedding all over again, and I am not doing that again. Plus, with all the things that have gone wrong, it seems clear to us that a vow renewal for our 20th anniversary is just not meant to be. So we are waving the white flag!

Tomorrow we will be cancelling everything for this year. We are hopeful that we might reschedule at some point, but for now, this is the wisest choice for us. Ironically, David's just called to tell my dress is in, so it will be picked up and tucked away, hopefully to be worn at some future time.

I thank everyone for all the support and friendship you've provided, and I plan to continue to follow all of your plans and still post; it's just time to pull the plug on my PJ. :goodvibes

I am absolutely shocked. I was so happy for you when your revised plans were falling into place. I do fully understand so that the time is not right at the moment and that you need to completely start over.

Corinna

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had to cancel :( I hope that eventually you will be able to get the VR that you have been dreaming of.

I'm sorry. I hope things get better all around for you and you will be compiling a pj for us to enjoy real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter