**An Open Letter to You All with a Slinkyman Update***

That is WONDERFULL news :) I'm happy for your whole family. I can't imagine how much you guys went through with this battle. But you fought it and made it :)

Again I'm so Happy :)

Such joyful news! I am so very happy! Well done, Slink, for your courage in fighting it through. And well done Ace, for the loving support that made him able to handle it.

Congrats bug, ink, and his whole family on the cat scan, im glad ink is doing better. I know he will do the same on all of his other test with some pixie dust :)

Absolutely WONDERFUL news! :cool1: :cool1:

For those of us that have followed your story, it is truly inspirational and we cannot all express the joy we have in reading this news.:goodvibes :goodvibes

Woot! I was so happy for you and your family when you gave me the news yesterday! The future holds so much for you Ink!

All of Camp Greenwood heard my cheers of joy when You told me yesterday!

It's been on heck of a year Eh bug? ((hugs)) In more ways than one....

Congrats on the WONDERFUL news!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
SO happy for you and your family!!

vmk-1.jpg

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Congratulations! Fantastic news! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Bug, thanks for making the time to update all of us.

All of Camp Greenwood heard my cheers of joy when You told me yesterday!

It's been on heck of a year Eh bug? ((hugs))

Oh yes it has Bearz and you have been there through it all! In some ways I want to forget the past year but in other ways I don't. I want to forget the tears, fear, pain and sadness. I want to forget my heart being torn from my chest as I watched by child suffer. But to forget would make me loose sight of many things I have gained. I have gained the power to see each day differently. I have learned to not sweat the small stuff. I have learned to never take a moment with my kids for granted. I have learned the true power in never giving up and the strength that others can send your way. I have gained a greater respect for the willpower, courage and strength of a child. I have grown closer to my kids. I have found the strength and courage inside me to get through each day. I have learned the kindness of Disney Magic. I found out the TRUE meaning of friendship that enlighten my life.

So to forget is not the best but to move forward is. I will try to think of it as the last chapter of a book. I read it, lived it and have closed the book. I hope to NEVER have a sequel. Thanks bears for being part of our story and for continuing to hang in there with us {{HUGS}}:grouphug:

Bug

someone pass the kleenex please!!! Remember what I told you-believe and miracles will happen!!! I could not be happier at this very moment, not even had it been my own daughter. I am so very, very happy that you got the own news that we all were sure you would hear but until you see the smile on the doctor's face....well you know....ok have to go cry happy tears now!

So glad to hear that Ink is finally all better. Congratulations Bug, and Ink! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter