Anaheim Angels Games 2007?

we*luv*orlando!!

Mouseketeer
Hi there

Can anyone tell me at what time of year will the schedules be out for AA Baseball games as we are planning a trip and want to see a game?

We go to see the Yankees play them! The schedule comes out around the beginning of the year...I think after the holidays.

I do know that Angels tix go on sale to the Public beg of March. If you are a prior ticket holder, earlier - in February. Depending on who they are playing, the tix go pretty fast, so definitely start visiting their site after the 1st of the year.

Also, while you purchase the tix on ticketmaster, you still need a MLB account to do so. Register BEFORE or you will lose precious time.

Try to stay away from the upper decks, the family section is great -center and left field. But you can still see everything, AND right next to the bullpen. I have fabulous pics of Jorge Posada and Mariano Rivera. Up close and personal!!!

Good luck!

Jennifer - that is very helpful, thank you! Can't book the flights until we know who the Angels are playing in August!! :)

The schedule this year was out in mid-Feb (I think), so I am guessing that it will be that way next year too. I already made our ressies for May '07 so when the tix go on sale well know when to buy them for (or what to change our ressie to! :rotfl2: ) DH always buys them the day they go on sale. As Honu13 said they are popular!

We always go to DL when we can see the Angels at least two or three times while while we are there. They are our fave team. As a matter of fact, we usually plan all our summer trips around when they will be in a certain city. Like this year we went to TX to see some friends and made sure it was when the Angels were playing the Rangers. Then we followed them back home to Anaheim for a couple more games .. DH was in heaven! Now that we are DVC members, DH was checking out when the Angels play in Tampa so we can see them there too! :lmao: We have to travel to see them since we live in a NL town :rolleyes: Not that I mind though :goodvibes

Wouldn't you just believe it- have just looked at the schedule for this year for the Angels for the dates we hope to go next year and see that if we were going this year we could have seen the Red Sox (DH's fave's) or the Yankees (DS's fave's). A bet the chances of a repeat fixture next year are slim on these dates! :sad2:

we*luv*orlando!! said:
Wouldn't you just believe it- have just looked at the schedule for this year for the Angels for the dates we hope to go next year and see that if we were going this year we could have seen the Red Sox (DH's fave's) or the Yankees (DS's fave's). A bet the chances of a repeat fixture next year are slim on these dates! :sad2:

It really is up to MLB! I can't remember precisely, but for the last few years the Yankees played there in late July. This year it was April and August. We went in April and will be there Aug 25 & 26! They are definitely not always the same, but the Yankees have always been on a Fri -Sun schedule.

Honu13 said:
Also, while you purchase the tix on ticketmaster, you still need a MLB account to do so. Register BEFORE or you will lose precious time.
Another way to do it is go to the Angels site http://www.angelsbaseball.com and look for the Ticket Exchange link, which enables you to buy your tickets from a season ticket holder. There's usually a large selection of tickets available, generally for higher than face value - each season ticket holder can set their price, and it's up to you to find the best deal. Keep the stadium map handy because there will be tickets available from all parts of the stadium. We bought tickets for section F107 for last Tueday night's game at $38 vs the face value of $35, so we thought that was pretty good.

is a great source for hard to get tickets. You will typically pay a small premium for the ticket plus Fed Ex shipment. I believe all MLB team tickets are available. Agree with others, it will be after the first of the year before schedules come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter