Angela & Matthew - Home Wedding 4/25/2009 & Disneymoon - I'm MARRIED!!!!

Congratulations!!!! You made a gorgeous bride, and it looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see/read more about all of it! :goodvibes

To The New MRS.... So glad your back safe & happy!!) Looking forward to your updates!
PS - DD made the IUP cheer team so look for her in your neck of the woods come fall!

Yay you're married, you've had an amazing Disneymoon, and now you get to enjoy the rest of your wonderful life with a wonderful and smart man. (he picked you didnt he ;):lmao:)

Congragulatios to the new Mr & Mrs :cheer2:

yay your home! We missed you on here Angela! Glad you guys had an awesome time, and I cannot wait to see all the wedding pics, and trash the dress, how cool is that! Yay for Harley Pics!

Yay!! Welcome back!! :hug: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and your trip! I agree with Sam - YAY for Harley pics! :banana:

Congrats and welcome back!!!! You looked absolutely beautiful and so, so happy! I can't wait to hear more details!

Yaya the Mrs. is home!!!!

Can't wait to read/see everything! Glad you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter