Animal kingdom conceriege level

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
There will be 5 of us going so we will need 2 studios but do they both need to be conceriege level or can one be savannah and one conceriege?

There will be 5 of us going so we will need 2 studios but do they both need to be conceriege level or can one be savannah and one conceriege?

If you want all the members of your party to be able to access the concierge lounge and services, both studios have to be booked as concierge.

Keep in mind that the concierge rooms are reported to have poor views of the savanna. Also, there are only 5 two bedroom lock off villas available in the concierge booking category. That means a maximum of 5 studios are available on any given night. If someone books a 2 bedroom, that reduces the number of studios and 1 bedroom villas available to be booked.

It is usually difficult to get one studio and very difficult to get 2. Often, the concierge villas are all booked a few minutes after the 11 month booking window opens.

So better to forget con level and book 2 savannah views

We have the points for 2 con level

Yes but it's more points then 2 studios plus my brother won't want to sleep in the living room

If you want all the members of your party to be able to access the concierge lounge and services, both studios have to be booked as concierge.

Keep in mind that the concierge rooms are reported to have poor views of the savanna. Also, there are only 5 two bedroom lock off villas available in the concierge booking category. That means a maximum of 5 studios are available on any given night. If someone books a 2 bedroom, that reduces the number of studios and 1 bedroom villas available to be booked.

It is usually difficult to get one studio and very difficult to get 2. Often, the concierge villas are all booked a few minutes after the 11 month booking window opens.

I keep hearing how difficult it is to get a studio on the concierge level. I booked one on my first try, during Easter 2013.

I keep hearing how difficult it is to get a studio on the concierge level. I booked one on my first try, during Easter 2013.
The concierge rooms are always full, so some people do get lucky. Congratulations on being one of them. ;)

Seriously, there are far more disappointed than successful - it's just the numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter