Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Thank God DH left for DC this morning!!!!

My house is a disaster due to mega home improvement weekend but I have cleared the dining table (can't see the craft table) and I am ready to bang these out this week.
Let's hope he doesn't decide to come home early like he was talking about doing!!

think I might be sitting this one out as well :sad:
know I have 2 LO pages already for each country, need to check my other pieces! Will let you know!

Thanks for the updates on being postal. I'll let you know as they arrive. Nan's package arrived today. Thanks for the goodies.

I never posted pics of my pages, but here are the most recent. (They are bagged now, but I could take an "updated" photo if you want!)

Pangani:

Oasis:

There are no embellishments in these pics. But there is a general idea there.

I need to find the pictures of shopping now.

Love those Lori!

Jen my DC says the box was delivered yesterday (Wednesday, May 1) did you get it?

Love the pages, Lori. Sorry, Cheryl, busy week and some horrible allergy flareups! Yes, your package arrived on Wednesday, along with Cassey's. Thanks so much for the goodies, everyone!

Thanks for letting me know it arrived, I hope the allergies lighten up soon. Hopefully it will rain mid-week as they are calling for.:)

I finally updated the first page with all the photos on the thread. Looking good, girls!

Also, here's my Goofy's Candy Co page. I didn't realize my camera was on manual, so it's blurry and they're all bagged...sorry.

Here are my last 2! Is anyone else having trouble using the large USPS boxes? I don't think mine will all fit! If I need to use 2 boxes, should I send more money to cover postage?

Shopping

Kali River Rapids

They look great Lori. I haven't had any problems with the B2 box, even with more layouts. Whatever you send, I'll return your change.

I also used the Regional B2 box and they fit in... tight but they fit... the other large flat rate, I couldn't fit everything in last time and sent another box because I didn't want to send 2 boxes. Jennifer sent back in the regional B2 box and they fit great so I ordered them for the remaining swaps.. the extra boxes I have are in lock down so no one uses them! :)

Love the new LOs!!!

Here are two of my groups.

Africa
IMG_0633_zpsbcff8147.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

World of Disney
670bc996-25be-486d-addc-4d8098cbbf0e_zps6f17ed0b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The title is in glitter paper. It's hard to see in the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter