Animal Kingdom Villas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed - Mulan 19! This thread was started before my time!
Bobbi:)

Since I can't get search to work to save my soul, how in the world are these old threads even being found? :confused3 :)

I posted on this thread a bazillion years ago. And I added on at Saratoga Springs instead. And no I will not be buying any AKV points.

And I'm still not sure what the deal will be with the savannah view.

I love how much of the Pg 1 talk mirrors the current CRV talk: rumors they'll build one, fervent vows to add-on, equally fervent ones that it'll never happen, grumblings about the bus transportation.

I first checked out DVC around the time this thread started. BCV was up for sale. In retrospect, I'm glad I waited until last year. So many exciting choices and proposals on the horizon.

Guess I'll go dig up some threads on that infamous home resort and shrinking booking windows now.

We bought the first day they went on sale - 150 points so we're on the tapestry!

Since I can't get search to work to save my soul, how in the world are these old threads even being found? :confused3 :)

My guess would be Google. The only reason I noticed is because I subscribed to it way back when I first replied to it, then it popped up on my CP when it got revived.

Since this thread actually originated 5-years ago, it is not really relevant to today's discussions.

Newer posts in this thread show no new information not already found in many of the other AKV posts around the boards.

To avoid confusion from those who may not realize this is an older thread, it is being closed so that it may 'fade away' gracefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter