Animated Character Photo Caption Contest

mikesdisneymom

DIS Veteran
Like Character Photo Caption Contest except you can do movies TV shows (All Animated of course) as well as your own picks to start it off lets do an easy one to make fun of

bunny_scare.jpg

Guy with the ax over his head (sorry, I don't know his name): Hey, I know you! You're the Tooth Fairy, right?

I don't think anything can be funnier than the actual line...

"Bun-ny!!"

I think I'm going to like this game!

Pink Bunny: "So, when the economy started falling and the Energizer battery gig didn't work out, I had to resort to selling eggs for a liv....uh...is that an ax stuck in your head?"

Pink Bunny: "So, when the economy started falling and the Energizer battery gig didn't work out, I had to resort to selling eggs for a liv....uh...is that an ax stuck in your head?"

Over the three all ready posted this one made me LOL:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv:

Guy with the ax over his head (sorry, I don't know his name): Hey, I know you! You're the Tooth Fairy, right?

BTW (Sorry if this offends you in ANY way) his name is Behemoth BTB if anybody else posts and it's funnier I might not go for the one 2 posts up though that's only if someone posts something funnier if not he shall win

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter