Anjanette & Jason Disneyland Hotel PJ (May 8, 2010) -- We're back! 5/15

Pretty! I think maybe a darker lip color would look better. I like it, but I don't know that it goes as well with all your dark wedding colors and dark hair.

Oh it looks great on you. I personally like a lighter lipstick. I think it looked really fresh.

Thanks! I like the lighter lipstick, but my concern is mostly for photo taking. I just don't want to be washed out at all. :scratchin

Pretty! I think maybe a darker lip color would look better. I like it, but I don't know that it goes as well with all your dark wedding colors and dark hair.

I'm thinking the same thing! Like I told Jennifer, I just don't want to be washed out in all the photos, since I'm so fair skinned. So I think I might go with my gut instinct and ask for her to go darker with it. Thanks for your input, my dear! :hug:

I love the trial! I actually really like the lip colour you have there, but I get what everyone else is saying. You could try a lip stain with that same gloss overtop, so that you have a more natural red. It will make your teeth look whiter too!

Ohh Anj it looks great!! I kinda like the lighter lip...maybe a shade or two darker but that's it. You look fantastic!!

Ohh Anj it looks great!! I kinda like the lighter lip...maybe a shade or two darker but that's it. You look fantastic!!

I agree, right now your eyes really pop with the lighter shade. :thumbsup2 They were the first thing my eyes went to when I looked at the photo. Love the make up! :)

I am catching up!
Your bridal shower was sooo sweet! What a wonderful job! You looked so cute too!

About the lipstick, I am thinking a little more red than pink. Goes with darker color schemes and gives a nice punch of color.

I love your shower theme, everything looked fabulous!

The necklaces look lovely, I think both moms will love them.

Your makeup came out beautiful, but I would try something with a little more pop for your lips and just see how it looks. As a natural look, it looks lovely.

just catching up! Your make up trial looks great!! I think the lighter lip looks awesome, but for pictures you might want something a little darker just so your lips will pop more. Love the eyes!!

Your bridal shower was so cute! Your girls did a great job, love your dress! I really love the jewelry you had made from Etsy, too. I think the mom's will love them, especially since you customized them so particularly! :banana:

are you doing the 15 day dance yet? Hows everything going dear?

Oh and I like the lighter lip. I think its fresh and pretty!

I cant believe how close it is now Anjanette!!! I am so excited for you and your make is lovely you look beautiful :cutie:

Aww, thank you my sweet Scarlet!! I'm getting pretty psyched (AND stressed :rotfl2:) now that we're getting so ridiculously close! I can't wait!

are you doing the 15 day dance yet? Hows everything going dear?

Oh and I like the lighter lip. I think its fresh and pretty!

You better believe it! Only.. by now I'm doing the 12 day dance! :lmao: Sheesh... where did all that time go to?! You're getting awfully close yourself now! I'll tell you what though. The closer you get, the more things there seems to be you need to do! Once life returns to normal for me, I'll be able to catch up on all you girls' PJs! :thumbsup2

I know the time is really flying. I already feel that! I have too much to do! haha. Have you gotten most things done?

I know the time is really flying. I already feel that! I have too much to do! haha. Have you gotten most things done?

For the most part, yeah. But it seems like once we finish up one thing something else pops up. Lol! I'll try to take a few pics of some of the things I've been meaning to and post 'em here soon. ;)

AHHHH!!! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!!!! EEEK!!! I hope your rehersal went well! Incase I can't get on here tomorrow....

HAPPY
EARLY WEDDING DAY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter