Ann & David tie the knot 9/6/10 Guest List

CharacterFan

Will stop in walkways for characters
Ann: 22, 24 when we get married (barely) I'm a huge Disney nut. Have been all my life. Even though I tend to deny that my obsession with calling my little brother, Mickey, had anything to do with it. I've been to Disney some 25+ times. Most of those were since I turned 18. I'm currently a part time travel agent, specializing in Disney for couples.

David: 24, will be 25 when we get married. He's a Disney fan. He's been 8 times, 7 of them since we started dating. He works as a System Administrator for Kennesaw State University in of their IT departments.

Wedding Plans:

Date: 9/6/2010
Wishes Wedding
Ceremony: Somewhere in Epcot. I'd love to use Japan facing the water, after having Pam (my consultant check out if it was possible) David wants in the parks facing a park icon...err..I loved Carrie's wedding and colors of Morocco are so great that I want to use it, but DFi doesn't want to.
Reception: We've narrowed it down to 4 options:
Living Seas...but I think it's too dark
Prop Shop...David's first choice, but I think it's too busy.
Hollywood Hideaway..David's 2nd choice, but I think the layout is odd.
Odyssey...My first choice, but everyone keeps telling me it's too big.

Guests: 30-40

Wedding Party
Best Man: I'm hoping that David will has his brother. But I'm leaving it up to him, and he's thinking about asking his friend Charlie. He's going to be Charlie's best man. It came up over the weekend and Charlie had the nerve to suggest that David have both of them, and have the sides be lopsided. I about :scared1: I can't have unbalanced sides. It would drive me crazy and I don't have a 2nd person I want to ask.
***INSERT PIC HERE***
Man of Honor: My brother, Michael. This is forever bothering Charlie's fiance. As I'm apart of her wedding, but she's not apart of mine. When I think of something that my brother would have to do, but I don't want to ask him to do. She buts in pretty loudly..."That's what Bridesmaids are for". It was kinda hinted at that I should ask her to be a bridesmaid in my wedding so then it wouldn't be lopsided and Charlie could get asked.

I know I haven't been helpful when tux discussions came up last weekend. I said what I wanted Brian to wear, and that having both the BM and MOH taller then the bride and groom would lead to some cool shots. Also, I'm more at home around guys. I don't want to have to pick out a dress for her to wear, I don't want to consider how opinions (even though she gives them still). I don't want a shower, bachelorette party, or that other stuff.

There seems to be so much drama around me wedding. I'm not even going into parent drama today...I'll save that for another day.

I'll add pictures a little later today.

Hi Ann, I am soo glad that you started your PJ.

I think your engagement story is really cute. I do think its special that you have an unusual picture - and you can always ask a photographer to walk back to the spot with you at your wedding. I thought DF was going to propose in front of the castle during the halloween party when we were all dressed up. I was expecting it and really bummed when he didn't. Little did I know what he had planned. You have an unusual story and a picture to boot!

After just coming back from site visits I have lots of advice.

The Living Seas is not dark at all. I was terrified that it was going to be really dark, but when we were there the lights were on full and it was really really bright. No problems there at all.

Have you ever been in the Odyssey? I walked in last year just to check it out - its HUGE far too big and its really blah inside it would need a ton of decoration. The living seas comes with candles on the tables and really doesn't need much at all. There are also already lots of fish decorations on the tables and whatnot. One other big plus about the living seas is that there are built in TVs everywher that you wouldn't realize are TVs. But you can run slideshows of pictures or video during your reception and there is no extra charge for it!

Other things I learned that you might have interest in. If you do a reception at any of the epcot locations and decide to do a dessert party the dessert party venue rental fee is waived. Something I didn't know - just an added bonus.

I think my favorite is the prop shop. I really like the space and I think all of your guests would feel like they were really behind the scenes. I just think its really cool.

One other thing too to mention about LSS - we are expecting btw 50 and 60 and I really felt the space was too big for us just because you can't rearrange the table and they suggest putting 4 people at really really big tables. DF loved the space and I liked scuba mickey which is why we are keeping it but thats just another reason why I like the prop show you could set it up so it worked with your group.

Go down for site visits - it will all be completely clear after that!

I know this post is going on forever and I am sorry - but I just wanted to add in about the corporate thing. DF isn't crazy about the castle because as cool as it would be he thinks it would be like getting married in front of a giant coke bottle at the cocacola factory and would take away from the seriousness of the ceremony. I guess now I can sort of see where you are coming from but I feel like its disney - if you are going to get married there take advantage of everything it has that only disney has.

Just my opinion - why not add charlies fiance? that way its even and everyone is happy and you can make her do all of hte bridesmaids work you don't want your brother to have to do!

Anyoo I am very happy for you because all of your plans sound great. I think you are going to have an aweseome wedding.

Hi Ann, I am soo glad that you started your PJ.
I think your engagement story is really cute. I do think its special that you have an unusual picture - and you can always ask a photographer to walk back to the spot with you at your wedding. I thought DF was going to propose in front of the castle during the halloween party when we were all dressed up. I was expecting it and really bummed when he didn't. Little did I know what he had planned. You have an unusual story and a picture to boot!
It's not an unusual story I'm happy about. When I sitting down to scrapbook it. I ended up doing 2 pages. 1 with a fake story of some sort of journey into Tomorrow together, and the other with the real story.(I still haven't finished that one)

After just coming back from site visits I have lots of advice.

The Living Seas is not dark at all. I was terrified that it was going to be really dark, but when we were there the lights were on full and it was really really bright. No problems there at all.

Have you ever been in the Odyssey? I walked in last year just to check it out - its HUGE far too big and its really blah inside it would need a ton of decoration. The living seas comes with candles on the tables and really doesn't need much at all. There are also already lots of fish decorations on the tables and whatnot. One other big plus about the living seas is that there are built in TVs everywher that you wouldn't realize are TVs. But you can run slideshows of pictures or video during your reception and there is no extra charge for it!
I haven't been inside it since I was about 4 years old. I loved it then. I walk by it every trip, and always thought of using it. I'd love to have something blank to decorate myself.
If I did use LSS I'd have to have the fish on the tables removed, if that's even possible. I like the tank there, and that it's in Epcot (my favorite park). I really think our reception location is going to come down to put the 2-3 we agree on into a hat and pull one out.
Other things I learned that you might have interest in. If you do a reception at any of the epcot locations and decide to do a dessert party the dessert party venue rental fee is waived. Something I didn't know - just an added bonus.
We wouldn't be having an Epcot dessert party, no matter what we decide to do that night. DFi and I both Hate Ilumminations. No offense to anyone that likes it.
I think my favorite is the prop shop. I really like the space and I think all of your guests would feel like they were really behind the scenes. I just think its really cool.

One other thing too to mention about LSS - we are expecting btw 50 and 60 and I really felt the space was too big for us just because you can't rearrange the table and they suggest putting 4 people at really really big tables. DF loved the space and I liked scuba mickey which is why we are keeping it but thats just another reason why I like the prop show you could set it up so it worked with your group.
Putting 4 at a table works for us. We're inviting a lot of people that don't know each other and that makes tables so much easier. I'd just have to spend the money to get all the table cloths changed and getting different table squares added.
Go down for site visits - it will all be completely clear after that!
We are going down Sept 2-7. I just don't want to look at every place on earth, even though DFi wants to.
I know this post is going on forever and I am sorry - but I just wanted to add in about the corporate thing. DF isn't crazy about the castle because as cool as it would be he thinks it would be like getting married in front of a giant coke bottle at the cocacola factory and would take away from the seriousness of the ceremony. I guess now I can sort of see where you are coming from but I feel like its disney - if you are going to get married there take advantage of everything it has that only disney has.
I have no problem with it being Disney. Our theme is Fantasmic, so we're going to have Disney all over the place, I just don't care to have an icon in the back of all my ceremony pictures. (I'm a big picture person)
Just my opinion - why not add charlies fiance? that way its even and everyone is happy and you can make her do all of hte bridesmaids work you don't want your brother to have to do!
If DFi and Charlie weren't friends, then she and I wouldn't be friends. Which is why I wouldn't even consider her. I don't feel a need to make Charlie happy. That is not my problem. Also, if I don't want my brother to do it, I'm sure I can do it. Make Brian do it, or my dad. If David picks Charlie to be his best man, I've seriously though about tell David to pick a 2nd person, because his brother is going to be my "bridesmaid". I'd be friends with Brian even if it wasn't for his brother. I'm just not sure if we would have met.
Anyoo I am very happy for you because all of your plans sound great. I think you are going to have an aweseome wedding.
thanks for following along and your comments

I'd just have to spend the money to get all the table cloths changed and getting different table squares added.

I just want to make sure that you are totally clear about tables in LSS, there are two big rectangle tables and a bunch of big circle ones. You can't move the tables or change them you are stuck with the exact configuration they have and you can only change the linens. I know it really sucks - b/c square tables make so much more sense for 4 people.

The good news is that the piano is on wheels so you can move that around =o)

My little sister hates illuminations too. Some parts are really long and drawn out I agree. If you guys have a fantasmic theme did you ever consider a fantasmic dessert party?

I just want to make sure that you are totally clear about tables in LSS, there are two big rectangle tables and a bunch of big circle ones. You can't move the tables or change them you are stuck with the exact configuration they have and you can only change the linens. I know it really sucks - b/c square tables make so much more sense for 4 people.

The good news is that the piano is on wheels so you can move that around =o)

My little sister hates illuminations too. Some parts are really long and drawn out I agree. If you guys have a fantasmic theme did you ever consider a fantasmic dessert party?

I know you can't move the tables at LSS but I was told for a fee you could change the table clothes. I think I'm going to have the piano moved into the conference room, so I don't see it.

We did talk about a Fantasmic dessert party, but the cost we weren't liking. David is a huge fan of Wishes so we're thinking of inviting everyone to MK (with their own tickets) and we'll buy everyone an ice cream and watch Wishes together. We'll get tickets for our families, but outside of that we can't afford it, and I think everyone coming down will visit the parks for a couple of days, so they'll have tickets anyway.

Yay! You started a PJ! I can't wait to read more and I'm sorry about family drama.

And I'm having a Man of Honor too!!

Thanks for reading. I figured I should start a planning journal here. It'll be a bit of a lot of rambling thoughts for the beginning which is why I thought about waiting.

Men of Honor seem like the greatest idea. My little brother means the world to me. I see him, and I can't believe he's almost 20. I still think he's 6 and he just got his associates degree. I can't imagine how I'm going to react when I hear he's got a girlfriend.

Engagement Story: We went down to Disney Dec 28-Jan 4. For our annual trip to WDW. David loves the Christmas stuff and the hours. I just like being in WDW. I knew he had the ring. I knew he planned on doing it that week. He belongs to a different forum and was talking to some of his friends about it. (he banned me from going over there) I knew what I wanted and I told him. I wanted the Rose Garden mid-afternoon if it had to be at MK, but I'd prefer it be done at Epcot. Dec 30 we were wondering around MK. It came 4pm the parade was over. I make sure we're in the Rose Garden area. Nope, we keep walking to ride Buzz. At this point, I ask what he has planned. He says nothing I about :scared1: and then tell him again what I really want. Come 5:30 it's getting dark and tripods are coming out. I told him if he had planned on doing it he better do it soon. We walk towards Tomorrowland and they had an extra photographer hanging out facing the castle near the Tomorrowland sign. He stops for the photo, and I'm making it known to him. I DO NOT want it done here. He doesn't listen and goes ahead and do it. I was kinda angry about it for the next few hours. When I was finally start to accept it, I asked why he did it there. His reply "It's a special spot, they don't always have a photographer there" Then I in my overly obsessive photograph needing self go, when we go back for our wedding are we going to be able to find a photographer there to a new shot? He didn't think about that. He apologized and we moved on. I was so unimpressed by the whole thing I didn't even call or message anyone that we got engaged.

***INSERT PIC HERE***

Wedding Plans in next post.

You have to be a troll in this instance. No one could be that much of a b*tch to her fiance and have him stick around. Well, unless he has issues, too, of course.

Okay, so people aren't happy with the way I reacted to the proposal. I'm not sorry. I do love him very much. We've been dating for 5 year, and we dated on and off for 5 years before that. He spent 3 months asking me where I wanted it. Then he didn't listen and did his own thing. I wouldn't have even blinked at the location if he hadn't asked me what I wanted so much. I would have preferred it happened in Epcot, but he's a MK boy and that's fine. I didn't care about that. I really don't want to take my PJ down, but I just don't want to hear about how you think I'm some sort of b**** because I didn't get my dream proposal. It's pretty much become a joke about where it was done.

He apologized and we moved on. I was so unimpressed by the whole thing I didn't even call or message anyone that we got engaged.

You made your fiance feel that he had to apologize on the very day he asked you to be his wife. Then, you were so embarrassed and annoyed by the fact that he ignored your wishes, that you didn't even bother to let anyone know you had just gotten engaged? Yeah, that sounds like a super-magical day!

Maybe he asked you what you wanted so often because he wanted to make sure he did something COMPLETELY different in order to throw you off and surprise you so that it would be the most special moment possible, since you already knew about the ring and that he would be proposing that trip??

I understand that there is obviously more to this story in general, but give the guy a break; maybe you should apologize for making him feel like such a jerk on what should have most definitely been one of the most special days of your lives.

Either way, the very best of luck with your wedding and marriage...

You made your fiance feel that he had to apologize on the very day he asked you to be his wife. Then, you were so embarrassed and annoyed by the fact that he ignored your wishes, that you didn't even bother to let anyone know you had just gotten engaged? Yeah, that sounds like a super-magical day!

Maybe he asked you what you wanted so often because he wanted to make sure he did something COMPLETELY different in order to throw you off and surprise you so that it would be the most special moment possible, since you already knew about the ring and that he would be proposing that trip??

I understand that there is obviously more to this story in general, but give the guy a break; maybe you should apologize for making him feel like such a jerk on what should have most definitely been one of the most special days of your lives.

Either way, the very best of luck with your wedding and marriage...
this is going to be my last post about the "issue"

My dad and my brothers knew it was coming as well. so after the headache of a day, I didn't feel the need to call them. David didn't tell his parents until the end of February (due to major family drama), and we told his brother when we got back. If he wanted to do something I wasn't expecting he would have asked me what I wouldn't want. I told him that I didn't want it on main street or at night, and was actually fully expecting both of those.

You were dating since you were 12? Really? ok.
We met when I was 12, and we dated as much as 12 year olds could. We'd go see movies and hang out at the mall in groups. Some days he'd walk me home from school.

Wow.

I don't even know where to start.

I like reading PJs to get ideas for a vow renewal but this one blows my mind.

Seriously?? Is this a true PJ or are you messing with us???

If this is a truthful account then I feel so incredibly sad for your fiancee that he had to go thru all that on what was supposed to be a special day. Forget about the fact that it wasn't special enough that the man you claim to love proposed to you and you had to lie about it in writing but that you made him feel like crap for doing so.

I find it hard to believe that any man would put up with this especially the being told who he can and can't have as his best man and I'm not sure how it's his fault you don't have another person to ask to prevent being lopsided,it sounds like it is more of an issue with you--you should count yourself lucky if he decides to go through with it after what I've read in just this short space

Nothing says "Thank You for traveling to WDW for my wedding" quite like a Mickey bar. Seriously if everything is to expensive,as you've said then why not do it closer to home then have your honeymoon at WDW?

I'm not convinced this is a real PJ and I think the OP is pulling our legs with this one.

Wow.

I don't even know where to start.

I like reading PJs to get ideas for a vow renewal but this one blows my mind.

Seriously?? Is this a true PJ or are you messing with us???

If this is a truthful account then I feel so incredibly sad for your fiancee that he had to go thru all that on what was supposed to be a special day. Forget about the fact that it wasn't special enough that the man you claim to love proposed to you and you had to lie about it in writing but that you made him feel like crap for doing so.

I find it hard to believe that any man would put up with this especially the being told who he can and can't have as his best man and I'm not sure how it's his fault you don't have another person to ask to prevent being lopsided,it sounds like it is more of an issue with you--you should count yourself lucky if he decides to go through with it after what I've read in just this short space

Nothing says "Thank You for traveling to WDW for my wedding" quite like a Mickey bar. Seriously if everything is to expensive,as you've said then why not do it closer to home then have your honeymoon at WDW?

I'm not convinced this is a real PJ and I think the OP is pulling our legs with this one.

Last time I checked, Dessert Parties weren't required for a Disney wedding. They were an option. We don't like Illuminations, can't afford to have a Fantasmic. We're saving and doing our best to have OUR dream wedding. Relationships are about compromise. He can choose his best man, I'm not telling him who to chose, he asks my input I give it. If he wants to have 2 he'd tell me, but it's my ocd self that needs it to be balanced, and I always thought it would be my brother and I up there. It would be great to me, for it to all be family, but it's not up to me. It's his call. It's his call that he wants the ceremony facing Spaceship Earth, and that's what we're trying out best to do. I not sorry that you think I'm so sort of witch for not being happy about a proposal or that I might have some idea of what I want my dream day to me. David and I each have our own visions and we're each compromising.

I looked into getting married here in GA for about 30sec the 2 places I thought of using were more expensive then Disney. And being a Disney nut, there was no better place. Disney is a special place for both DFi and myself. For him, it's a place to be a kid again. For my it's a place for getting away from it all, and remember some of the few happy moments I had in a rotten childhood

Last time I checked, Dessert Parties weren't required for a Disney wedding. They were an option. We don't like Illuminations, can't afford to have a Fantasmic. We're saving and doing our best to have OUR dream wedding. Relationships are about compromise. He can choose his best man, I'm not telling him who to chose, he asks my input I give it. If he wants to have 2 he'd tell me, but it's my ocd self that needs it to be balanced, and I always thought it would be my brother and I up there. It would be great to me, for it to all be family, but it's not up to me. It's his call. It's his call that he wants the ceremony facing Spaceship Earth, and that's what we're trying out best to do. I not sorry that you think I'm so sort of witch for not being happy about a proposal or that I might have some idea of what I want my dream day to me. David and I each have our own visions and we're each compromising.

I looked into getting married here in GA for about 30sec the 2 places I thought of using were more expensive then Disney. And being a Disney nut, there was no better place. Disney is a special place for both DFi and myself. For him, it's a place to be a kid again. For my it's a place for getting away from it all, and remember some of the few happy moments I had in a rotten childhood

I wasn't saying have a dessert party but it's kinda cheap to spring for a Mickey bar.

Compromise is a wonderful word but it's even better when actually put into action.
You like Epcot--He likes MK=You're wedding in Epcot

You want his brother as BM--He thinks he may want Charlie=He'll have his brother because you'll give him more crap if he doesn't

You don't want an icon in the background--He thinks it'd be cool to have an icon=There will be no icon because,well lets face it,if there was an icon then you would describe the wedding day the same way you did your engagement day, and that would be as a "headache".

Your brother and you on the altar?? It's hard to follow along with the details, the facts and thoughts don't flow. If you mean as your MOH,his having his friend as his BM doesn't prevent that from happening,neither does him having both his brother and his friend.

Every bride wants her day to be special but it's not just your day alone. It's the day that you let the world know that you love each other and want to spend the rest of your lives together.The day isn't about what you want,it's about so much more than that and if you don't realize that now then there's no reason to get married. Way too many women want to be a bride and put the wedding ahead of the marriage.

Many people have had rotten childhoods but don't use it as an excuse for their behavior. And while it's nice to have a wedding at WDW it's not the be all to end all (ssshhhh I didn't just say that on a Disney message board) but if you can't take your guests into consideration then don't do it somewhere they will go broke,if you want them to come to your wedding then do it somewhere that will allow you more freedom and actually be something you can truly afford.

I wasn't saying have a dessert party but it's kinda cheap to spring for a Mickey bar.

Compromise is a wonderful word but it's even better when actually put into action.
You like Epcot--He likes MK=You're wedding in Epcot

You want his brother as BM--He thinks he may want Charlie=He'll have his brother because you'll give him more crap if he doesn't

You don't want an icon in the background--He thinks it'd be cool to have an icon=There will be no icon because,well lets face it,if there was an icon then you would describe the wedding day the same way you did your engagement day, and that would be as a "headache".

Your brother and you on the altar?? It's hard to follow along with the details, the facts and thoughts don't flow. If you mean as your MOH,his having his friend as his BM doesn't prevent that from happening,neither does him having both his brother and his friend.

Every bride wants her day to be special but it's not just your day alone. It's the day that you let the world know that you love each other and want to spend the rest of your lives together.The day isn't about what you want,it's about so much more than that and if you don't realize that now then there's no reason to get married. Way too many women want to be a bride and put the wedding ahead of the marriage.

Many people have had rotten childhoods but don't use it as an excuse for their behavior. And while it's nice to have a wedding at WDW it's not the be all to end all (ssshhhh I didn't just say that on a Disney message board) but if you can't take your guests into consideration then don't do it somewhere they will go broke,if you want them to come to your wedding then do it somewhere that will allow you more freedom and actually be something you can truly afford.

Look--I'm truly not trying to be a b*tch--I'm not. But BoSoxFan has a point. When people come to share in your marriage, the very least you can do is ensure that your guests don't feel at all put out or like they have gone out of their way to attend your nuptials.

It's a privilege when someone attends your wedding at home, at a local venue. But when someone travels many miles and pays many dollars to attend your out-of-town wedding, you really should bend over backwards to ensure that they feel appreciated and as though you want them there for everything, no matter what.

You definitely don't have to host a dessert party, but hosting a small, inexpensive welcome party with dinner would be a very nice gesture. If you stay in a DVC room, you have a stove and oven at your disposal, and could easily and inexpensively whip up a dinner for 30-40.

And if you can't afford to pay for your guests to gain admission to the MK, why don't you look into some alternate kind of celebration that doesn't cost you or your guests so much money? Wishes may be important to you and your fiance, but if you can't make it work so that it's affordable for ALL your guests, and without them having to use a day on their passes, you might want to come up with a plan that you CAN afford. After having a reception for them, you don't NEED to do anything more. BUT if you do want to do something in addition to the reception, YOU need to pay for it.

Asking your guests to pay for anything above and beyond airfare, room, and minimal spending money is beyond tacky, and you should consider moving around your budget so your guests aren't as put out.

Your guests should be one of your top concerns--EVEN if that means cutting from your wedding--so that they will be comfortable and enjoy themselves as much as possible. You should want them to know how important it is to you that they think that it's important enough to travel so far for your wedding.

I don't know how far your guests are traveling to attend your Disney wedding, but remember that it's not just your day--it's a day that those people choose to spend honoring your new marriage. Treat them as such.

We can't afford the $25,000 MK wedding. So we didn't even consider an MK wedding. Our first two thoughts were WP or Epcot. I put WP in the mix only because I knew DFi would like to have the castle there, but he didn't want to get married in what looked like a church. So we went to an Epcot wedding. We're just deciding apon a location in Epcot. Most of the location decisions I'm leaving up to him and put in my little bit of input because that's something he really cares about. If I decide to put 3 dozen daisies on each reception table we wouldn't care.

He may not pick his brother, it is up to him. I'm not going to give him crap. It's his choice it's his side. If he decides he wants both, then I'll bite the bullet and ask someone else. I'm not sure yet, but maybe one of my good friends from high school.

There most likely be an icon. We're going to go to Disney in late summer and look at our location choices. He's a bit worried that the locations offer obstructed views and he doesn't want that. (even though I don't care) Based on the 2 locations we been told have views of Spaceship Earth I have a preference, but it's DFi's call.

My MAN Of Honor is my brother. I'm not having bridesmaids. My brother will be there standing next to me.

I'm not saying I "acting" some way because of my rotten childhood. I was using it as a reason I LOVE WDW. DIsney is a very special place to me. It's a place I can go to remember the good parts of my childhood.

Our guests are not going to go broke coming down to Disney for our wedding. We live in GA as do all of our guests. Gas nor plane tickets are that pricey. Both of our families and most of our friends will be staying at Pop. They don't like to spend lots on hotels, they'd rather be out doing things. We've only had 1 person ask to stay offsite, and DFi has told his parents no. I didn't even say they had to stay onsite. He didn't think the headache of it would be worth it.

I can't really afford the wedding I'd like here in Atlanta. I'd have to double my budget to make it even possible.

1 reason we're not planning on something for our guests that night is our wedding is at 9am, we're planning the reception to be done by 1pm, and we know at least 1/2 of our 30 guests will be leaving. They need/want to get back to their lives. One of my brother's is in his senior year in high school so he doesn't want to miss a day so early in the school year. We're planning to invite our guests to the MK that evening. Everyone already has tickets, and I know from polling friends and family that most of them were going to the parks that evening if they were going to stay the night. What are you supposed to do from 2pm until parks close? They understand that a Disney wedding is expensive and are excited to go. Some haven't been to Disney in over 10 years, and we have a friend who's never been. I'm making welcome bags, where most in them is handmade.
We aren't trying to be cheap about it. But everyone needs to try a mickey bar (DFi thinks so, I don't like them ) We are discussing the option of hosting dinner at Crystal Palace after Wishes, but that will depend on how many people plan on staying and how many would like to see Wishes.

We're not staying at DVC with an oven so cooking my own thing isn't an option. We're trying to stay as close to the $12,000 as possible. We talking about maybe inviting everyone to the rehearsal dinner, and doing the Animation Dinner that's offered at Studios, but when we polled a couple of friends and my dad we got several "We've done the sketch thing before, but I guess it might be cool to do again". So we don't want to bore our guests if they wouldn't enjoy it. Our 2nd choice is just doing a family dinner at Chef Mickey's.

I'm not buying my guests admission tickets. I'm buying my brother's ticket as one of his MOH gifts. It'll be a 4-day PH. We'll most likely do the same for the BM who ever he may be. Several of our guests will be coming down before the wedding and making a vacation out of it, one group of friends is going to use it as their honeymoon.

That is that. I'm not going to go into this anymore. If you don't like me. Please don't read my Planning Journal. I'll post pictures later today.

OMG :scared1: any man I know would have put that ring right back in his pocket!!If you wanted to CONTROL all the details you should have asked HIM to marry you..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter