***Annual Holiday Yankee Candle exchange***....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: :hyper: Holiday time is approaching and it is time for the much anticipated annual Holiday Yankee Candle exchange!

We will have a $15 MINIMUM on this one.

Please PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address (must be included because of some past problems...it will only be used if PMs fail).
Scents you like/dislike

Sign-ups will be until 11-10. Names will go out that day.
Mail-by date is 11-20!
Let the fun begin!! :jumping1:

Code:
REG55 $10 off $25 good through 11-30
the actual coupon is here for shopping in the store:
http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/registerForCouponsWeb.html

buy 2/get 1 free on 22 ounce housewarmers through 11-8

My PM has been sent! :cool1:

I am so excited about this exchange! Since I work at a YC store, I am just constantly seeing such cute stuff that I want to get for the exchange. As soon as the names go out, I will be shopping!!!!!

I heard about this one and have been watching to see when it would begin :Pinkbounc

Hi Tara!!! So we have brought you over to the "dark side" of the YC exchanges huh?

LOL. Jess told me about it when I did the Halloween Candy exchange. It's not Christmas in my house if I don't have candles :thumbsup2

I haven't done this before. Is the exchange candle for candle - or do you send anything yankee candle that is at least $15? I am in! What do we include in our PM?

Redbudlover said:
I haven't done this before. Is the exchange candle for candle - or do you send anything yankee candle that is at least $15? I am in! What do we include in our PM?

Not candle for candle....any thing Yankee candle holiday related that is at least $15.
You will get likes/dislikes about your person when names go out...if they list any.
That gives you a base.
Include in your PM the things asked for in the first post and anything else you think will help your person shop for you.

Janice....we had a great time!! ::yes:: First time for the Halloween party, the F&WF. It was great fun. Met some DISers (some on purpose, some because of the "pin" ;) ).
Always good to come back home though.

Sign-ups are going well. Keep those names coming!!

My name's in! I can't wait!

Have any of you seen the newest catalog with all the holiday holders? There are too many cute things, I could just buy them all. My only gripe is that penguins do not belong with polar bears. But oh well, they are still super cute.

Do you even have to ask??????? :rotfl:

:thumbsup2

PM on its way, even tho I know you have my info. ;)

Thanks Nancy!!! :goodvibes

piglet too said:
Hi Tara!!! So we have brought you over to the "dark side" of the YC exchanges huh?

tmasingo said:
LOL. Jess told me about it when I did the Halloween Candy exchange. It's not Christmas in my house if I don't have candles :thumbsup2

Is this where we insert the evil laughter?? Glad to see you guys here! I love YC too.

Oh yeah, PM sent Nancy!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter