Annual Pass - Buy 1 Year / Get 1 Year Free

Hi ! :)
I have already mailed out a bunch of coupons, but I wanted to let everyone know that I tried my best to remember how many coupons everyone needed, but I am human, so if I shorted anyone - please feel free to let me know - I still have coupons & will be able to mail out the balance needed - don't be shy !!! :jester:

hagster :Pinkbounc

Received a letter from Guest Services today, stating that they we're sorry for the problem of us not getting the 2-for-1 pass deal when we visited in July. They said to bring the letter with us the next time we go and they'll upgrade our passes.

I haven't received the confirmation letter from Mary in Pass Holder relations yet.

I was wondering if someone could forward the letter they got from guest relations to me. So that I could keep it in my files for when we go. I emailed them several days ago and have had no luck. I want to make sure I get my 2 year pass as we are going to arrive after sept 30. And I want proof that It can be done after sept 30 incase we have to deal with someone who is less than knowledgeable when we get there.

Originally posted by Kimberlyfamilyfv
I was wondering if someone could forward the letter they got from guest relations to me.

In case your were looking at me, mine's a special situation. My gf & son went to US/IOA July 17 with non-activated passes purchased on-line in Feb 2003. When they showed the BK coupon and tried to get the 2-for-1 deal, they were told they did not qualify because they did not purchase their passes within some "specific" timeframe.

after asking for a copy of someones email. I got mine only minutes later. How weird!

My letter says :

Question: If I purchase a 2 year annual pass can I activate it after sept. 30.

Answer: You may activate it after September 30th, however, it will expire September 30, 2005.

Makes me feel a whole lot better.

Hi.... I went on 7/20 with my non-activated annual pass renewal ticket. Went thru the ticket area then onto the little area where you get your picture taken. I told the women I wanted to upgrade my renewal to the 2yr free pass. I told her I had emailed guest services prior to arrival. All I had to do was give her the difference (which for 3 pass's it was $233ish) and my Burger King coupon. Before leaving the park, I asked about purchasing one for someone who wasn't with us. She told me that I could BUT if they didn't activate it before 9/30 they wouldn't get the 2yr! I know this is different than what others are saying....

I received my response from UO guest services yesterday, and was told the same thing as what I'd heard on the phone.

If you activate your pass after 9/30/03, the pass will still expire on 09/30/05.

I'll be printing my e-mail out to take with me when I go to FL!!

Hubby and I purchased our Buy one year get one year free over the phone. We were not going to Universal until October and were told by the ticketmaster "No Problem". However we decided to drive down to Florida last weekend, 6 1/2 hour drive for us, We just decided we didn't want to take a chance. We spent Sat at Universal and had a good time. We were not asked for our BK Coupon.

Teri

I don't know if this is the " Final Word" on this issue but I just got an E-Mail response from Universal that indicates I can activate the Pass in November but it will expire September 2005. Still a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter