• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Information

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, new owner of a preferred AP.
Quick question: do you receive emails from Universal on the different seasonal perks or offers or it's pretty much up to you to go on the site periodically and check? I just don't want to miss any of the benefits.
Thanks

I get some mailings but it's really hit or miss...mainly get emails now. You remember those UOAP magnets they were giving out a few years ago? Well...I still don't have one...never received one in the mail. I guess I live too close to the parks...LOL.

I get some mailings but it's really hit or miss...mainly get emails now. You remember those UOAP magnets they were giving out a few years ago? Well...I still don't have one...never received one in the mail. I guess I live too close to the parks...LOL.
so best to just constantly check their site. The AP page is the place to go, I'm assuming.

yeah, I every so often check the website. Agree with Metro, and I'm not even a local. Sometimes snail mail, and mostly emails now. I too never got that magnet. Only have the one from another DIser.

Hmm...just a Seasonal Pass holder, but I get emails about pass holder perks and upcoming pass holder events or discounts quite often.

Too funny...I checked my email a moment ago...had one about pass holder events and discounts...and free 'People' magazine subscription.

The funny part? Checked the time stamp, and it was sent while I was writing my post above.

Too funny...I checked my email a moment ago...had one about pass holder events and discounts...and free 'People' magazine subscription.

The funny part? Checked the time stamp, and it was sent while I was writing my post above.
was just about to post this :)

so best to just constantly check their site. The AP page is the place to go, I'm assuming.
I just got an email with AP extras for this upcoming holiday season...no magazine subscription. Make sure your email is correct on the website so you can get emails.

For those of us who haven't bought our APs yet what are the extras? Anything not online? Anything into the first week of Jan.

I just got an email with AP extras for this upcoming holiday season...no magazine subscription. Make sure your email is correct on the website so you can get emails.
feeling left out....I didn't get an email :( even double checked my email address was right. We're going in Dec so any AP extras for that time would be great

feeling left out....I didn't get an email :( even double checked my email address was right. We're going in Dec so any AP extras for that time would be great
I checked last night and I deleted the email but you can check on the website. I think it was mainly about AP hotel rates and AP early entry on select days.

Do you happen to remember what days are AP early entry? We are going in Dec. And I haven't purchased our APs yet

They really need to improve their IT stuff overall, but especially for pass holders

I've rarely got emails from them and yes I opted in and check my junk mail etc...
At one point the site has the details of your AP, like expiration date - then that disappeared

You should be able to book any of the AP packages through the site - I should not have to call in to see what the deal is.
I'd like to be able to price it out and compare to other options

They really need to improve their IT stuff overall, but especially for pass holders

I've rarely got emails from them and yes I opted in and check my junk mail etc...
At one point the site has the details of your AP, like expiration date - then that disappeared

You should be able to book any of the AP packages through the site - I should not have to call in to see what the deal is.
I'd like to be able to price it out and compare to other options
They must share the Disney IT workers since both websites have big problems. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter