Annual pass MK sat/sun restrictions when family has Park hoppers?

murphy625

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm confused on this restriction for annual pass holders on the Passholder admission calendar ("Passholders may enter a park after 2:00 without a park reservation, except Saturdays or Sundays at Magic Kingdom park.").

We have a 4 day trip at Bay Lake (Friday-Monday). I made reservations for other parks we planned to go to MK each afternoon/evening. I'm the only one in my party (of 11) with an annual pass. Can annual passholders hop into MK after 2:00 on sat/sun if they reserved and visited another park earlier in the day? I'm hoping that is the case but thinking sat/sun afternoons are a no.

Thanks for any info!!

Hi,
I'm confused on this restriction for annual pass holders on the Passholder admission calendar ("Passholders may enter a park after 2:00 without a park reservation, except Saturdays or Sundays at Magic Kingdom park.").

We have a 4 day trip at Bay Lake (Friday-Monday). I made reservations for other parks we planned to go to MK each afternoon/evening. I'm the only one in my party (of 11) with an annual pass. Can annual passholders hop into MK after 2:00 on sat/sun if they reserved and visited another park earlier in the day? I'm hoping that is the case but thinking sat/sun afternoons are a no.

Thanks for any info!!
Park hopping is now all day, so you can hop to the MK anytime after entering your first park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter