• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Question

Angie1437

Earning My Ears
I'm contemplating buying a season pass, but as I'm looking at dining and merchandise discounts, some have slightly better ones than others. Does anyone know if you get a signature bs Deluxe do you get better discounts on hotels or are they all the same discount for hotels? Thanks!

Hotel discounts for AP's are the same no matter which pass you have, but they are very few and far between anymore :(

Unless you HAVE to stay on site, the ap discounts aren't worth it. My discount in May got me all the way down to $ 550 / night at t the dlh. For December, I think the deal was in the $400 range. For both I chose the Sheraton, only $132/night both times & I've always been happy with them. Many other surrounding hotels are just as nice and comparably priced.

Hotel discounts aren't as great as they sound. BUT, the Signature discounts on food are 15% (Deluxe is 10%) and merchandise is 20% (Deluxe is 10%.)

I agree that you shouldn't get it for discounts on D Hotels, but the discount you get on Merchandise/Meals do vary depending on the AP you get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter