Annual Pass Renewal?

DisTony70

Earning My Ears
My Pixie Pass (FL Resident) expires in 10 days. I understand that my renewal period lasts another 30 days after that. I have no plans for a Disney trip for a few months. Is there any benefit/con to getting a new pass once I plan to use it vs renewing now? I never received a 10-15% renewal offer, and it seems like I would be wasting days to renew now. TIA

My Pixie Pass (FL Resident) expires in 10 days. I understand that my renewal period lasts another 30 days after that. I have no plans for a Disney trip for a few months. Is there any benefit/con to getting a new pass once I plan to use it vs renewing now? I never received a 10-15% renewal offer, and it seems like I would be wasting days to renew now. TIA
Just the lower price renewal which you should see when you go into MDE to renew it.

Over the years of having APs I would just do the math with projected trips. If I renew what does it cost me all those months I didn't use it versus if I paid full price later. About every other year or so I would let it lapse and then just pay full price next go round. That was the top AP.

Now that I have the Pixie it just doesn't cost that much to go through the hassle so I just renew it ~ and it's there for any random day here and there I might want to go.

Though highly unlikely, if you don't renew, you could run the risk of it not being available when you do want it.

Though highly unlikely, if you don't renew, you could run the risk of it not being available when you do want it.
Highly unlikely at this point.

OP, I would probably let it run out if you don't plan on going for a while.

By the way, Universal is still offering an extra 3 months on AP's. If WDW really wants to stop selling AP's again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter