Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what is worse, not getting to the registration page or getting there and getting a something went wrong error. I am get to registration but get something went wrong...oh well only about an hour wasted...lol

makes sense, this has happened before, only a handful get in while they test the link, then it opens and everyone gets through.
So do we sit around all morning and wait at this point or could it take much longer for them to actually release it?

I had the registration page up, but was getting an error trying to go to the next page. So I cleared my browser history and now I can only get the "wait is almost over" page.

makes sense, this has happened before, only a handful get in while they test the link, then it opens and everyone gets through.
As long as some spots aren't filled by those who sneak in. I mean, really depends on how many they have per slot. I'd have to think it's a decent number and none will fill before it's live but you never know.

The most frustrating part was the person from Passholder Services able to register with the link while I was on the phone, went and talked to the supervisor, and then came back and said "Since our team hasn't received anything, there's literally nothing I can do to help. However, I have put another note on your file to say you brought this to our attention and have done everything we've asked you to. Maybe try calling back in a couple of hours?" Ugh. I pay $1 a minute for the long distance call. Such a pain.

Patience. Since the vast majority of us hehee can’t even get to a registration page means it just isn’t available yet. We are jumping the gun.
I got to the page where you select your guests. Click on to select your event and I get something went wrong. Last thing listed is event is sold out.

I am getting all the way through to a registration link that lists everyone in my family (4- 2 A, 2C) and asks me if I want to register them. When I click it, it goes to an error message saying "something went wrong" with a list of things. Is it possible this is sold out?

So do we sit around all morning and wait at this point or could it take much longer for them to actually release it?
I had the registration page up, but was getting an error trying to go to the next page. So I cleared my browser history and now I can only get the "wait is almost over" page.
yup, it's back to "wait is almost over"
they are testing it and it should go live today

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link and it took me to the registration page again. If I tried to proceed, I got the error message that I’d already signed up.

Attachments

• 9490BD78-9313-4C89-962C-173D6D0AB68E.png
    9490BD78-9313-4C89-962C-173D6D0AB68E.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20886FDC-BB35-4FE1-ACB5-04F8DEF17A08.jpeg
    20886FDC-BB35-4FE1-ACB5-04F8DEF17A08.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 31
It's exactly as they said. While testing they are letting it go live at times and that's when someone gets in. They get lucky
so not fair, especially since I wasn't one of the lucky ones lol
Hopefully there will still be spots for some of the rest of us once it does go live

Has anyone been able to sign up recently? I managed to get to the sign up page, but keep getting the "something went wrong" error. Like others have said, I wonder if the event is now sold out?

Here is the error that includes that possibility (that the event is sold out):

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.43.36 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter