Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

I got a cute card from Crusin today! Thanks, Crusin! :goodvibes

Do you have room for one more on your Disney cruise? :teeth:

I was going thru the thread looking for something and I realized that I missed this post.

Sorry Susie, I didn't mean to ignore you.:goodvibes

Always have room for more friends on the Disney Ships;)

ok - i'm 0 for 3 now.

time to put in the clues.

Card 1 - wrong 3 times now

Clues

1 - I want a new car
2 - Gotta have my water
3 - My bunny, my friend

For this card's clues, I would suggest that you look at TAGS to get your answer ;)

Well I rec'd a card with a silver and blue clue today. So my guess it is from Kimbac3, copying from a previous post. ;) :rotfl2:
Thanks! :santa:

That's it, next year I'm putting a different clue on each card:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Your Welcome!!
Kimba

Ok, I received one today...very cute card...I'm going to guess it was from Escape????

Thank You!! I love the card!

Kimba

I received the cutes lil bear card (I just love bears :goodvibes) today. Thank you disneymouse.

I got 4 cards in the mail today and when I find time i'll find out who sent them to me...

Well, I received 2 cards today...Thank you Disneymouse...I love the cute card. The other card is signed DVC AK owner, so I will be looking through this thread to see what your Disboard name is.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am leaving tomorrow for WDW :dance3: and won't be able to post. Of course, I won't be able to get the cards that arrive, either.

Cindy :santa: :santa:

Is it possible that my "All the Best...DVC AK Owner" card isn't from this exchange? I can't find any reference to that as a clue. It's mailed from Toronto Ontario. It is my 5th card...so the answer must be here.

Can anyone help?

Bobbi

Bobbi

Try looking in the sign-up thread and the profile. One of my clues, the answer would be found in my profile.

What I've learned is that most have no information in their profile! I'll sleep on it.

Bobbi:goodvibes

ok - i have one question

what are tags?? lol - been here almost a year and i've never heard anyone say that

OHHHH i got it - I got it.

KatelynnsAuntie - you sent me one

thank you - have a wonderful christmas.

OHHHH i got it - I got it.

KatelynnsAuntie - you sent me one

thank you - have a wonderful christmas.

:thumbsup2

I see you figured out what tags are;)

Tags are usually bestowed on us by the Tag Fairy but you can put your own tags in that spot if you really want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter