Another Entertainment Rate Question?

jel0511

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry about this question, I've read a few of the posts out there, I just wanted to make sure I understood this. We're going to go to Universal in July 2004 and stay at either PBH or HRH, depending on rates. I want to take advantage of the Entertainment rate, and I just want to make sure I understand this. I call a number, I can't remember it, and say I want to book an Entertainment rate for my dates. I confirm my dates, and give my Lowes card number. Now, do I have to have an Entertainment card in my hand to book, or can I just book when they become available and then get the book later? I would like to call as soon as the Entertainment rates for 2004 come out (I've read reports that they are coming out in September or October), so I want to be prepared. Thanks for any advice you can give me!!!

You can call and book your room before you get the Entertainment Book. You just need to bring the card from the front of the book when you register at the hotel.
Call 1-800- Be A Star to make your reservation.

....until you check in. When you check in though, make sure you have it so they don't charge you rack rate. That card is like gold....if they ask you for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter