Another Hotel?

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
I see Universal is working on another resort hotel.

I love Universal but now I am starting to worry that more hotels will bring in more crowds and early entry will not be such a perk anymore.

I also worry that eventually the express pass perk at the better hotels might go away.

I know Universal has plans to expand but I am a bit concerned it will eventually be more like Disney - always busy and you will need a lot more planning.

They still have capacity for EE since they only do one park at a time now. Easily doubled to spread out crowds. And another gate will help. I think the biggest issue with WDW is the staggering growth of the number of rooms without growing the square footage of the parks for the past two decades.

IMHO, Uni has a good plan so far. And remember, they need to turn profit, too, so lines at the rides are a sign of good brand health.

I sure hope things do not change too much. I love the way we "do Universal". I guess I am spoiled and don't want things to change too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter