Another New England DISmeet?

Please keep us posted, we would love to come if we can . . . it is a bit of a haul from NJ, but our two DS are away on a youth group trip that weekend, so we are freer than usual.

I'd like to join in if its Ok. I live in central Connecticut annd Nov 19 works for me.
Jeff

I might be available that day as well. If I am, I'd love to join in. I'll keep checking back for updates. Sounds great!!

I got our schedule for that day. Depending on where we decide to hold it, I think we'll be able to come!!!

I'll keep watching to see where it's happening! :banana:

Oh, I wish I could attend - but I'm packing that weekend!!!. We live in CT and we're going on our FIRST Disney cruise on the 30th!!!! - yeah I'm doing the happy dance. We're leaving on the 22nd (stopping to visit some family for the holidays and then heading to the Grand Floridian for 4 nights and then cruising.) Just wanted to say that I think it's great that you guys are meeting and you've given me a wealth of info in planning my trip. Have a great meeting! Thanks

Hi All,

I've got updates!

The definitive date, time and place for our New England DISmeet is:

NOVEMBER 19, 2PM • Red Robin, Millbury, Mass.

I've called around to several places and after much deliberation determined that Red Robin in Millbury, Mass. is the best choice. They will take a reservation (several other places wouldn't) and will give us 5 tables of 6 people ea. or some such configuration to accomodate roughly 30 people. We will be situated near each other in one area of the restaurant. The pros are that it is in a centralized location from eastern Mass, western Mass and CT. and that the menu is diverse and the food is relatively inexpensive.

I went ahead and made the reservation for 30. Please review the attendance list below and let me know if you are definitively in or out by the end of this week.

In addition we will be doing the Mouse-Swap or Secret Mouseketeer or whatever you want to call it! Each adult should bring a gift that is $10 or less to trade with another adult. Each child should bring a gift that is $10 or less to trade with another child.

If you are feeling so inclined, please wear something Disney-esque to the meet, a hat, shirt, whatever. It will be fun!

I will provide name tags for everyone at the meet.

Here's the attendance list as of today, November 7: (31 people)

stina (MA)
hannacanna (MA)
yearbook50 (MA)
momrek06 (MA)
Monte Cristo (RI)
Laura Bell
TinaLala (MA)
LisaB (MA)
Patsfan7 (MA) + 2K (5 & 1)
Cthia (MA) + 2K (11 & 2)
magiroux (MA)
Becky521 (NY)
zippeedee (MA)
IMALOVNDISNEY (CT) + 2A
allaboutmm (MA)
jayempey (MA)
CoasterAddict (MA)
DVC Jones
Cinderella2004 + 1K (MA)
DisneydaveCT (CT)
IWantMyDVC + 1A (NJ)
Timeless (CT)
Goofy4Disney (MA)

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

See ya real soon!

stina :wave2:

One more thing...

For those not familiar with Red Robin, it is a really fantastic burger joint.

Here's a link:

http://www.redrobin.com/

To mapquest directions here's the official address:

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
70 Worcester Providence Tpke
Millbury, MA 01527
(508) 581-9200

Yay!!! Stina-it looks great!!!

Do you want our real names to go with our usernames on the tag???

Let me know if you need any help!!!

Stina,
That place looks great.
Looking forward to it.
Jeff

Cinderella2004, thanks for the offer of help, but I think it will be very easy. I am going to just bring blank name tags and have each person write their username on top and real name underneath so we can all start to identify ourselves! I know name tags are kind of goofy :goofy: but with 30 of us it's gonna be hard to remember names. At least for me!

Ahhh...STINA...you have done a great job organizing all of this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :goodvibes

I will be bringing my camera for sure!!! And I will wear DISNEY and possible something LIME GREEN as well!!!! :teeth:

This will be so much fun!!! :woohoo:

:yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3:

I'll be there with bells on...or at least w/my lime green mickey heads.... Any Boston-ites want to carpool?

hooray! a dismeet! :cheer2:

red robin is great and it will be fun to meet all of you. i am ready to go! :moped:

I've never been, but looking forward to it!!!! That terriyaki burger with pineapple is calling my name... oh, and the MARGARITAS!!!! Don't worry, I'll just have one.....this time ;)

JUST bumping this UP!!!! :cool1:

Can't wait for my very first DIS MEET!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE FROM NEW ENGLAND feel free to join us!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay:

Not to put a damper on "the more the merrier".... of course I want to meet as many DISers as possible, just please let me know if you are attending or not attending by this Sunday, Nov. 12. I have to have a solid number of people. With such a large group (over 30 at this point) it's not possible for the restaurant to have additional people spontaneously show up.

Thanks everyone!!!

This is so exciting!!

I wonder if any of us will know/recognize one another???? Because.....It's a small world afterall......... :rotfl:

Cinderella2004 said:
This is so exciting!!

I wonder if any of us will know/recognize one another???? Because.....It's a small world afterall......... :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao:

I am wearing my fav MICKEY sweatshirt....!!! :teeth:

:banana: Red Robin is only about 15 minutes from my house. No excuse for me not showing up. :teeth:

I can't wait to meet everyone!!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter