Another PTR - Let's Make it a Half!

Ok I just did a big update, and was just inserting some links from photobucket and lost everything! It's late, so I'm not going to start again - will just post my completed Disneybounds for now, and say that things are coming together (albeit slightly slower than ideal!).

5k Jessica Rabbit

Half marathon Mulan (as Ping)

Russell bound

We're down to the final hours! Currently going through printing all my confirmations, directions etc for my document folder. Nothing like leaving it til the last minute hey? Taken care of some last minute things like airport parking etc. Getting through the packing - got a massive packing list so I don't forget anything! Got my last couple of Disneybounds finished (well, finished enough...).

Mulan matchmaker outfit - I was going to make a blue belt to go with this outfit, but ran out of time. If I see a cheap blue bracelet in my travels, I'll probably get that.

Mulan finale outfit - Did a bit of a cheat on the dress. Ran out of time to add chiffon sleeves, so I just attached a couple of strips of material. They're fraying terribly already, but hopefully they'll hold up to just one use. I may also borrow the Mushu toy from my half marathon outfit.

Now to pack a few more last minute things and make sure the house is ready for the sitter.

Love, love, love the Mulan!!! You're going to be so awesome on that run!

Have a safe trip. Catch you at the other end!

Love, love, love the Mulan!!! You're going to be so awesome on that run!

Have a safe trip. Catch you at the other end!

Thanks PIO - I was pretty happy with how it turned out in the end :goodvibes

Love the outfits - must be taking a big case -lol! Good luck with the runs - have fun!

Surprisingly not, Wendy. I only have a smallish case, and there was still plenty of room in there - didn't even need to unzip the expander. The Disneybound and running outfits are pretty much all I brought - I'll just mix and match them when not using them for Disneybounding :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter