Another Question, Meal Plans

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
I was getting ready to go to Disney Vacations online and make my reservations. What I need to know now is if the food plans are worth it. We would do either the 6 day or the 5 day plan. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!! :earsgirl:

I have heard that they aren't really worth it. You don't save money. We are doing it anyway. I think it will be nice to have most of our meals pre-paid. that's the only reason we are doing it. We are trying new things this trip. We're staying at the DL hotel for the first time and trying the meal plan. :flower:

I would go look on the budget board as well under Meal Plans - I know there are a lot of threads there and the meal plans at WDW and DL I believe are about the same.
I've heard they are not usually worth the money - but with some planning you may save a little money. Most people like them for the convinience of pre-paying for that part of the vacation. I've been tempted myself - but my kids usually don't eat as much as I've heard we'd have to to make it worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter