Another Unofficial Chatterbox Thread- Everyone is Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what movies are out right now. We haven't really been watching TV too much lately, we're still busy fixing up the house. And we're still waiting for the couches we ordered like 4 weeks ago. :headache:

There was a really cute one with Matthew McConaughey called Ghosts of Girlfriends past. My mom took me to see that. It was cute I laughed and I cried a little. You have to like Matthew though since its full of him! :lmao:

I don't even know what movies are out right now. We haven't really been watching TV too much lately, we're still busy fixing up the house. And we're still waiting for the couches we ordered like 4 weeks ago. :headache:

I never know what movies are out - but actually paid attention to this one :rolleyes1 :lmao:.

It is really nice to see movies here though - they have so many showings for the opening weekend that even if every person in the town went to see it - the theatres would only be 1/2 full :lmao::lmao::lmao:

She had her head buried in my lap for 25% of the show....I would leave that out though when talking to Jeff - he might insist you see it with him ;)

Sarah, is your cruise still going to Catalina instead of Mexico?

Yep. :sad2: I really wanted to go to Ensenada. We had fun there on our last cruise riding quads on the beach and we really wanted to do this again. We almost postponed the trip but DBF’s sister didn’t know when she would be able to go again so we just decided to go anyway. There are 6 of us going, DBF and myself, DBF’s sister and her husband and DBF’s grandma and her sister. Only DBF and I have cruised before. I’m still excited to go. I’m trying to figure out what we’ll do on Catalina Island. DBF wants to scuba dive but I don’t really know how to swim so I think I want to do the Segway tour.

Oh that was funny.

So dizzy, when are you headed back to DL? I must live through others for awhile so spill the details.

Yep. :sad2: I really wanted to go to Ensenada. We had fun there on our last cruise riding quads on the beach and we really wanted to do this again. We almost postponed the trip but DBF’s sister didn’t know when she would be able to go again so we just decided to go anyway. There are 6 of us going, DBF and myself, DBF’s sister and her husband and DBF’s grandma and her sister. Only DBF and I have cruised before. I’m still excited to go. I’m trying to figure out what we’ll do on Catalina Island. DBF wants to scuba dive but I don’t really know how to swim so I think I want to do the Segway tour.

The Segway tour would be cool. We took golf carts around Catalina one time that was a lot of fun. What about those flying fish boat excursions? I always thought that would be funny. Not sure if your group is the kind that wants to get hit with flying fish or not. :lmao:

Oh that was funny.

So dizzy, when are you headed back to DL? I must live through others for awhile so spill the details.

I honestly don't know :sad2:. You would think with John and I both working things would be great - but not really. We thought we could catch up on everything when we moved - but then the economy tanked. It is also hard for me to do coupons and other money savers working 45 hours a week :faint:

I have high hopes to get back SOMETIME before our AP's expire. We all have them except for Alec (no we didn't sneak him in, his were on a different cycle then ours). I have only got to use them once - and really want to cash in on them before they expire. I am hoping maybe late September - but also don't want to hurt Alec in school....so we are up in the air for now.

Well dang it - I need to leave for work in 15 minutes - and still need to jump in the shower. If i take a quick enough one, I will pop back on real quick - but it is probably a bye for now. This was a mighty fine mini-hyena party though!!! :yay::dance3::cheer2:

:rotfl2:Oh my goodness! I almost spit out my OJ this morning!
Now that was funnYYY :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So, I had to leave to take Kaitlyn to school. She has swimming at a public pool for PE. So they bus the students for that.Then she has to take a bus back to her school and catch another for Drama that she takes at another HS. Are you confused yet?:laughing: Needless to say............ swimming, get dried and ready for the day, and then catch one bus back to her school to make it for another bus is hard. So I got the SOS call, to bring her to the other HS. This is what happens with a brand new HS. They slowly have to add classes as they can.

Anywhos....I missed out on the chatting. :sad2:

I had to page back - I thought I read this post - but happened to see my name and pitching tent - so figured I should pay more attention :lmao:. I sure do not miss those summer time AC bills - we had a month that we owed $500 and we were not even living in the house :mad:
:lmao::lmao:
My mom just got back from a cruise and they canceled her Mexico portion... and also the trek into Honduras. Seriously??? Honduras?? Why the devil she wanted to go there was beyond me. They canceled it becouse of gunfire near the port.. Really?? Who would have though. Oh I know. Me. Thats who.

Yup.. I watch WAY to much TV. :lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter