Another Unofficial Chatterbox Thread- Everyone is Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: :lmao: Thought you would enjoy that!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

okay, I'm off and away. E gets crabby if I stay up late, blames me when he has trouble sleeping-- what ever.......:snooty:

Sniffle sniffle, I will read it all in the morning. Leave me some good stuff to read okay? :flower3:

My DD is home sick. She's coughing with such force she pulled a muscle. Poor kid.

There is a 2 hr delay for school tomorrow. We have about 2 to 3 inches of snow. Plus tomorrow is suppose to be the coldest day of the season so far.

My DD is home sick. She's coughing with such force she pulled a muscle. Poor kid.

There is a 2 hr delay for school tomorrow. We have about 2 to 3 inches of snow. Plus tomorrow is suppose to be the coldest day of the season so far.
no delays as I live in Twin Cities metro area-- we never close.. but yeah, coldest day.. sigh, I hate winter again. :mad:

I'm in Pittsburgh. We freak when it snows and its cold. lol. They like to delay school so they dont make kidcicles in the morning :rotfl:

I hate winter too. I love spring.. not too hot not too cold.

Cribs are standard sized and any brand of crib sheets/ mattress cover / bumpers should fit.
don't count on that unless you know for sure. one of my girlfriends bought furniture in germany, and when they moved back to the US the linens were all a different size and the furniture was just too large for her home.

I also just take the babies into the bath with me. Its just lovely to relax in the tub while holding your little baby..:love: If she takes the bouncy seat in the bathroom, she can set the baby in that while she gets in and out of the tub.. That way there is no worry of falling with baby. Of course.... that MIGHT just be me... Seeing as how I can trip over air. :rolleyes1 :lmao:
she can also put the baby in the bouncy seat when she bathes/showers by herself. for some reason ds8 used to scream when he couldn't see me, so i'd bring him into the bathroom and park him right next to me. he still cried, but at least could see me. :lovestruc

Mommy barfed on my shoes!:scared1: :lmao: I totally did. :rotfl2: But Im fine now. It was a little scary, just came on super quick. :confused3
ewww! when we were teenagers, my sister barfed in my shoes once. last time i let her borrow any of my shoes... :lmao:

the weather forecast shows snow for this area on saturday. ds8 was :woohoo: :rotfl:

i said, 'what, you want more snow days' and he said yes. 'and more days to make up at the end of the school year' he said, 'oh. ummm, NO.' :lmao:

i'm watching LOST. and i'm... well, lost! :rotfl2:

i don't like it when shows do the "we're in the past, now we're in the future, now we're in the present, now we're in the past..." AAAAAGH, I can't keep it all straight!!! :scared1:

she can also put the baby in the bouncy seat when she bathes/showers by herself. for some reason ds8 used to scream when he couldn't see me, so i'd bring him into the bathroom and park him right next to me. he still cried, but at least could see me. :lovestruc

I used to do that too.. Shoot.. Mikalah still sits by the tub when I take a bath. Or gets in the tub while I am getting my bath stuff together and letting the tub fill up. :lmao:

i'm watching LOST. and i'm... well, lost! :rotfl2:

i don't like it when shows do the "we're in the past, now we're in the future, now we're in the present, now we're in the past..." AAAAAGH, I can't keep it all straight!!! :scared1:

I dont even bother. That is one of those shows you have to start from the beginning.. and I didnt.

no, i didn't either. we watched it hit and miss, about every 3rd or 4th episode and tried to make sense. but i think even when you watched all the episodes it still didn't make a lot of sense. :rotfl2:

i don't know why i'm watching it now. :confused3

no, i didn't either. we watched it hit and miss, about every 3rd or 4th episode and tried to make sense. but i think even when you watched all the episodes it still didn't make a lot of sense. :rotfl2:

i don't know why i'm watching it now. :confused3

Thats what I hear!:lmao: I have CSI New York on. BUT. Im not watching it, because I dont turn around so well anymore. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

dang it. here i am again, 10 minutes to 11, hungry... thinking about those stoopid chocolate muffins. :headache:

i hate eating right before bed... but then i am ravenous when i wake, or sometimes wake up early because i'm so hungry! :rotfl:

holy crap! they just showed a clip of the season premiere, which will air next week. :eek: :scared1:

dang it. here i am again, 10 minutes to 11, hungry... thinking about those stoopid chocolate muffins. :headache:

i hate eating right before bed... but then i am ravenous when i wake, or sometimes wake up early because i'm so hungry! :rotfl:

Mmmhhhhmmm.. I hear ya! I wake up hungry almost every morning. STARVING. Im hungry too.. might have some more of that manicotti I made for dinner. It was GOOD. To bad most of it ended up on my hallway floor. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter